April 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by AHarmer

me and my finace love this. he wont try anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over a year now and I never thought much if this moisturizer until my local Target stopped carrying it. I used another Aveeno moisturizer product in its place and it wasn't until then that I realized I needed this particular moisturizer. This product made my skin glow and evened out my sink tone. The 7 weeks I went without using it brought on dry and irritated skin. I noticed the other reviews complained of the smell but I don't find that it bothers me. It is a little thick so the trick is to use just a little. And it has SPF 30 which is wonderful especially if you live in a climate where it's almost always sunny. Will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was a good sunscreen. It smelled really nice and wasn't over powering. I liked how it wasn't overly greasy, it was greasy dont get me wrong it just wasn't as greasy as other sunscreens on the market. I loved the packaging because it gets every drop and you don't have to worry about wasted product. It was a little on the pricey side but I find all Aveeno products are. I would repurchase in the hotter months.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell of this and the packaging is great. It feels very greasy to me and every foundation or powder that I've applied over it has slid right off my face. I'm really oily with this and my skin is very, very slightly oily most of the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells really nice and I like the packaging but it feels greasy on my skin unless I let sink in for a good twenty minutes before putting my makeup on. I'll use this up but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had a trial version of this and instantly went and got the bigger one. Even though it was 20$ it was worth every penny. Its the greatest moisturizer ive used by far! Its thick and creamy, a little it goes a long way, its in a pump bottle which rocks, its got a nice scent to it and the sunbloc smell isnt overwhelming its very faint. Its also full of lots of antoxidents which are amazing for your skin and this one doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy or oily afterwards :) its also great for those who have a rough time in winter with their skin i love this product and will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MissAnnieB

Let me just start out by saying that I wasn't the type of person to moisturize everyday, or at all for that matter. I was always on the hunt for a good product that wouldn't leave my face feeling greasy. Sadly, no such luck :( UNTIL I found this moisturizer! I bought it after trying a small sample tube and loved it instantly. The texture is great, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I love the smell of it too! If you're not into scented products then you may not like this. What I enjoy the most is that it doesn't break me out. I have sensitive combination skin, and it does just fine :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

I returned this the day after I got it. The smell of sunblock was rancid, and It stung my face and my eyes!! I was in shock, because I always saw Aveeno as soothing and pure. This product disturbed me and has turned me off from other Aveeno items since.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by thesagepage

I received a free sample that people were giving away at my school's campus bookstore during the first week of the semester. I really liked how you only needed a little to cover you entire face. I've been looking for years (no exaggeration there) for a nice thick facial moisturiser and I really like what Aveeno's done here. It's not greasy, nor does it make my face look or feel oily after some time, which for my ance-prone face is a plus for me. I tried my best to make the tiny sample bottle go as far as it could because here in Canada, the full size bottle retails from $15 to $20. As a university student, it hurts to pay for things at that price. I'm rationalizing it by telling myself that because a little goes a long way, it will last a while. Anywho hopefully this will become a staple in my daily regiment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews on makeupalley.com I held off on trying this moisturizer. However, I ran out of my Olay Complete SPF 15, and was in search of a daytime moisturizer that had an SPF 30 (many dermatologists are recommending this as a minimum!) It must have been the super cute packaging that swayed me from buying the Olay Complete SPF 30 as well as the antioxidants of A,C, & E listed. When I read the ingredients, pathenol, or B12, was there as well. Finally, another antioxidant, Southernwood extract, is suppose to provide moisture as well...Phew - quite an impressive list! Sounded promising and gave it try.

I must say I really like it a lot! I actually like the scent of this product - it's sweet. And the best part, no weird sunscreen smell that I could detect (masked by the fragrance!) It is much richer than the Olay Complete SPF 15 I had been using. It's thicker, creamier, and you only need a little bit to cover your face. It's perfect for the winter months for someone with normal/dry/sensitive skin. If your skin leans more towards combo/oily, it might be a bit too heavy.

This is my HG daytime moisturizer with SPF 30! Thanks Aveeno!