September 30, 2014 | 1858 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garnier - Dark Spot Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by natedac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for about 45 days now....twice daily and no noticeable lightening on spots. I apply it first and follow with 75 SPF. Too bad, wished it worked!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by nicolahllai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I bought this in hopes of getting rid of my hyper pigmentation/acne scars, and it does so very well. It really lightens them up which is great! I would say if you are a person who is not big on scents not to try this as the scent is quite strong. I use this by applying it on the areas I need them at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Emilytyburski

I love this stuff! After continuously striking out on removing many mild acne scars, this product is already the most effective! After less than 2 weeks of use my scars have significantly faded, some close to disappearing! So far the product hasn't led to any breakouts (my face is prone) so I would recommend it to anyone trying to get rid of unwanted facial spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by MadelineB12

I used this about a year ago for my acne scars. At first, I'd use it at night and it made me break out a lot so I stopped using it. However when I ran out of moisturizer I started using it again, this time it moisturized really nicely and I didn't break out. I don't think my spots diminshed at all, so in that regard it didn't work but it was a really good night moisturiser.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is useless for me. I have been using it for six weeks on my only dark spot and see no change at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sunshinejo1717

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because it received a fairly good rating from most of the reviews I've read. For me, however, it did not work. I have some sun spots on my cheeks, not too dark, and I have been using this product 2-3 times a day for the past 6 weeks and I have not seen a difference at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks, and I've definitely noticed improvement with my skin. Although its not drastic, there is some change. Its alot smoother and hydrated for sure. I've noticed some lightened freckles. I expected it to help with some acne scarring I've had but I haven't noticed much of a change with that. If you're used to drug store finds, this product is probably on the more expensive side. Its like $15 for a pretty small tube. The smell is very good, and overall its a pretty decent product.
Pros:
effective
nice scent
Non-comedogenic/oil-free
Cons:
pricey
takes awhile for product to work

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by CaramelChicka

I've decided to write a review on this after using up a third of it. I think in order for this to work you have to apply generously and twice a day. It does work, but slowly. I bought it for like 14 CAD at walmart, and there is quite a generous amount of product so its a great price. If you have mild acne scars/freckles this will definentely work. However I think this product isn't good if you haven't already gotten rid of the existing acne. Anyways give it a try, and if I did run out of this, I would repurchase for sure. (Maybe the overnight peel next time)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BonnieKim89

I was actually surprised that this worked! For the price it is a lot cheaper that other dark spot correcting treatments. It gave my skin a slight tingling feeling when I applied to my skin. I liked that it smelled like citrus fruit too. Although effects are not immediate, after a few days my skin cleared up and my acne scars and freckles lightened so much and disappeared. My skin is so much brighter now. I don't like the tube it comes in as it is hard to get the last few drops out. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Barbtarbox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really like this product. Love the scent too. Using for a few weeks, I can now go without concealer most days.

I can't use it as a moisturizer, it's too "filmy", but I use it every night. I find I will break out if I lay it on too thick though.

I also noticed that it is very effective on bruises! I put it on two really bad bruises on my leg and they were gone almost overnight!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No