Got 2 Be Kinkier gloss 'n' define curling mousse

2.4

on 11/14/2013 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This made my hair dry, frizzy, and flat. Yuk!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product sucks. it didn't made my hair curly at all, it did add some body to my hair but no curls. and I wanted curls, this is going back to the store.

on 5/10/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This didn't help with curling my hair at all. They just fell out as if I didn't use any product. I did provide body, but I wanted curls. Also my hair now feels drier. Going back to HE. I got this at CVS for $3.99, and it's going back.

I like this it works for me

on 1/2/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was deciding between picking up the Aussie or Herbal Essence mousse, but then I saw this which promised glossy curls and I picked it up instead since I have terribly poofy, frizzy hair especially when I let it air-dry. First of all, it is a pain in the a** to get the product out, unlike with other mousses. The product doesn't come out smoothly at all; it make an annoying sound, then it finally comes out. Also, I found that instead of smoothing my hair with its gloss, it made my hair frizzer! Furthermore, it didn't curl my hair well at all, and left it feeling gross (definitely not bouncy). My Suave Rave 2x works better than this, and it is MUCH cheaper. This was actually the most, I believe, expensive low-end mousse. Most mousses like the Aussie, Herbal Essence, etc are around 4$, while this was around 7$. I have very thick, poofy hair like I mentioned before, with this mousse it left my hair looking poofy, while the Suave Rave left it more calm down and overall the 'curls' it produced are much better, not frizzy like this product. I'm returning this back to the store and trying out the Suave Captivating Curls that was recommended to me to try on the hair board.

on 10/20/2012 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this thinking it would enhance my curls and waves and it did a mediocre job. It also did not provide the hold I was expecting.

on 8/3/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I HATED this stuff! it came out as liquid and did absolutely nothingto my hair! i personally hated the smell too! just not a good product for me.

on 6/21/2012 7:49:00 PM

Works for me! Enhances my waves whie giving some hold and softness.

on 3/20/2012 2:19:00 PM

Not impressed with this mousse at all...I mean yes it smells good and the product itself (texture) is good but not happy with end look...I did my usual scrunching and it just seemed to separate my hair and didn't help with the curl or kink at all....I will not be buying this again.

on 12/15/2011 7:35:00 PM

I would not buy this product again. I notice residue on my scalp the day after use and I know it's this. I'm going to use this up and look for another curling mousse to try.

Popular Styling Products