April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Fibre Architecte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Dilsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, i havent tested this long enough to

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by healthyHair2013

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For years I have struggled with products that did not work. I didnt expect this product to work either. It actually is a miracle in a bottle. I have fine hair and it did not weigh my hair down. My hair looked so healthy even though i dye, my hair and use straightening irons. I am so happy with this product. Its a miracle in a bottle!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My stylist didn't actually recommend this, the shampoo girl did. Too much silicone for my hair. Green pump emptied long before the other. I can't say it was weighty, but it made my hair look flat. Absolutely no body. I only used one pump at a time, so wasn't over-saturating my hair. I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, so good. Made my hair very soft and shiny. Took off one lippy for the price. Will buy again. ( I use the whole "green" kerastase line for damaged hair- very good stuff)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aaargh!! This did not do anything for my frizzy curly hair, at all. I was so disappointed, I really had very high hopes for this! The smell was really very nice and I was told that it will keep my frizzy hair smooth, but nope. It kind of made my hair go a bit not-curly-but-not-straight-either and it made it more frizzy than before: I live in the UK and unfortunately humidity is a huge problem as some of you know...I am not entirely sure if this is for curly hair to be honest! To make matters even worse, one of the pumps (the green one) stopped giving me the product before the other ran out, so I was basically using only half of the product after some point (and I mean, nowhere near the end of the tube...) Why can't Kerastase just sell it with one pump and mixed already, is a mystery. I have used the Ciment Thermique which actually works for my hair, so I was very disappointed with the Firbe Arch. Typical thought - products that work everywhere, do not work for me! By no means try it (it's a very expensive try though and I don't think you can get samples) but for me, it was a real waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by donella

Was looking for a product to use on those days that I'm too lazy to blow dry my very dry & damaged (from frequent highlights) hair. Took a chance, even though it was expensive. I've never been let down with a Kerastase product so far and still have not after using this product. Applied to semi dry hair and it smoothed down my frizz and made my damaged ends look healthy. I hear from the other reviewers about the silicone in this product but it worked so amazingly that I don't care. I just tried Living Proof Targeted Repair Cream before this and had to return it. It made my hair more frizzy and dry. So I'm happy that I finally found something to make my hair look beautiful. If you have dry & damaged hair you must try this, it's worth every penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although this is very silicony (hence the second ingredient), as soon as you rub it in your hair it gets absorbed. It feels as if you have no product in your hair, just naturally silkier. My hair was fried after a Japanese Straightening and this made it look and feel a LOT better. The pump is okay, but I do have to use a lot each time, even on my shoulder length hair. Ohh, forgot to mention it smells really nice and fresh, not those sweet TiGi-like smells. BUT, definitely nothing special to differentiate from the rest...to justify the steep price.
EDIT: Broke me out and gave me a rash right where hair touches the skin, only new product I had added. I always breakout with high silicone content.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xhellgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product didn't work for me.It made my highlighted hair dry and frizzy.I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Codyshoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! This product is great for those with dry & damaged ends. I have just finished going blonde and my ends were just hanging on! It's specifically designed to use on dry hair which I love. I used to wash my hair only because my ends would start to look dry and tacky and became unmanageable even putting the irons on them wasn't enough. Using fibre architect I was able to go days without having to re-do my hair my ends look amazing! They honestly feel like they have been repaired!! Only neg is it didn't last me long...but I was probably using too much too often because I loved how my hair was looking!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kind of on the fence about this, as much as i like it and i really do the design is just rubbish! for a start you don't know when your gunna run out because you can't see the product inside the bottle, that aside it does a great job pre blowdry/straightening at mending your end's, and pretty much leaves hair silky, soft and repaired. i will buy this again, probably!