November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Deodorants - Garnier - Garnier Mineral Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by solai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck, yuck, yuck! This deodorant (spray version) has an extremely strong deodoranty scent to it. It won't fade away quickly and the entire room, and you, will smell of it for ages after spraying. A total miss and straight to the bin. On the plus side, I liked the locking mechanism but that's about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by cloz90

At first, I absolutely loved this deodorant. It was the only one that worked for me.. After a couple of months my armpits began to get a little itchy. I thought it was because I was shaving too regularly.. after another month, the itchiness turned into a rash that wouldn't go away. I found myself applying hydrocortisone cream twice a day which would alleviate the itchiness however the rash was still progressing. It become so itchy and irritated that it was keeping me awake at night. So I went to the doctor and $100 later.. She told me she thought it was an allergic reaction and gave me a steroid cream to apply once a day.

I initially thought the cause of the rash couldn't be from the deodorant because I had been using it for so long.. After reading similar complaints about this product on the internet, I no longer feel this way. Discontinuing use now :| Sad, because I thought I'd found my holy grail deodorant.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by SophieWillsxo

It's nice but not always effective. The smell can seem a bit odd like spicy spice or something. Other times it smells lovely when you spray it on. I get the 48 hr invisible one. The price is average to be completely honest. When it's not on offer i don't buy it. It depends on the shop as well on the pricing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by melly845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the Garnier InvisiMax 48 hour mineral deodorant roll on and I really like it. It smells really nice and allows my skin to breathe, so I still sweat a little bit but somehow it dries up quickly and my underarms stay really fresh. It is also a no-white-marks formula which is something I always look for.

UPDATE: after wearing this for a month or two, I developed a reaction to it where it began making my armpits insanely itchy. Had to stop using it and I was very disappointed as I loved the fragrance and everything else about it. But there must be something nasty in it as I have never had a reaction to a deodorant before in my life, I don't have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like it a lot, i use everyday the roll on version. fresh but not ordinary smell. it doesnt leave white trace

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jennybabex

smells nice
lasts all day
doesnt sting

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

I sweat a lot ans esp during the summer.. and as I imagined this deodorant didn't work for me..:( the only + is that it smells nc

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this on special at my local chemist so for me it was cheap. Not dirt cheap, but for this brand cheap enough. I bought it because I wanted to try a different brand of deoderant and liked that it was meant to be gentle.

Pros: The packaging is actually really nice. I got the spray deoderant not the roll on. The product also smells quite nice. Clean and fresh not perfumed or overpowering.

Cons: It's a deoderant that dosen't work. The one I've got is meant to last for 48 hours. I have to put it on every couple of hours. The product simply dosen't work. Even as a basic deoderant.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only bought it once because it was new on the drugstore and cheap enough, but it was a huge waste of money: it failed on the main purpose of any deodorant - get rid of body smell. Doesn't leave stains on your clothes (sometimes spray deodorants leave a weird white dust, but this one doesn't have that issue) and the package is quite convenient (the spray button can be locked), but why are you even buying deodorant for if you're smelly again after a few hours?
At first I thought it was because I have been wearing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, but after three or four days of constantly coming back home ashamed with my own stinking, it was obvious that the problem was not on the clothes. And it wasn't indeed: as soon as I stopped using this deodorant and tried a different one, the smell was gone.
If you can, try not to repeat my mistake - you will save not only your money but also a lot of embarrassment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

i keep repurchising this one..i never had any problems or bumps underarms cause of it..if aything,is much better than when i use dove.redox/nivea..etc.Was and still is my fav deodorant