Beyond Belief Vita C+ Eye Nourishing Treatment

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/23/2013 2:22:00 AM

I use this product with the entire set- the face serums, creamy gel wash, the day and night cream. I love the entire line. But the eye serum works wonderful for tired eyes, for bags, wrinkles and other imperfections that you see or notice around your eyes. Its a little tube- but I am telling you that a little bit goes a long way. Take a little and rub it below.and.above both of your eyes. Let it dry before you put on your primer or before you go to bed. I have noticed a change in the dark circles I had under my eyes after using this product for about a week. Another thing I love is how good the entire vitamin C line smells. It smells like pureed oranges, that you are just rubbing fresh fruit all over your face. It smells fresh and healthy... and let me tell you, when your products smell and make you feel good, your more bound to use them! I never forget this one... I absolutley love it!

on 3/20/2013 2:01:00 PM

Apparently, they reformulated this product and people on Sally's website reviews are freaking out. I have the old version of this cream, it is SO HYDRATING! Without being greasy! My local Sally's has a bunch of this on clearance...I need to get in there and scoop them up!

on 1/22/2013 9:45:00 AM

I have tried this a few times and every time it irritates my eyes. The corners itch/burn by morning and I'm rubbing my eyes. I will just give up and be throwing this away now.

on 9/4/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the texture of this and it doesn't seem like it irritates my eyes. I'm not sure how much my skin tone has changed but I do like it as a moisturizer.

Great. Very light weight and hydrating. All other eye treatments would puff up my eyes like i was in a fight, this doesnt. I dont really have dark circles but i have puffy eyes. This works well to keep my skin hydrated but not puffy at all.

on 5/1/2012 6:23:00 PM

Absolutely amazing eye cream. It is so gentle and hydrating. I use this twice a day and am so impressed with it. I have tried so many much pricier eye creams that did not impart the moisture like this one does. No irritation from this whatsoever. I use an anti-aging eye serum than apply this on top to seal the moisture in. Just love it!!!

on 10/29/2011 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This eye cream is fantastic! It gives you amazing $100 cream results, but its only 7 bucks. A friend recommended it too me in January and I just bought my second tube. Its really moisturizing but it isn't heavy at all and doesn't give me those little bumps around the eye. It leaves the skin around my eyes plump and moisturized and its subtly brightening. I have pretty bad under eye circles and they're slightly better with this cream. I've purchased some really expensive eye creams in the past that claimed to lighten under eye circles but I finally gave up on that quest around 2 and a half yrs ago. Now all I ask is that the cream do a good job moisturizing. This cream does that and slightly brightens and I know that it will help keep lines and crow's feet at bay. I love it.