November 25, 2014 | 1819 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - Mud Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used masks that were cheaper and better than this. While it dries pretty quickly and flattens some of the pimples I have, it does sting my skin for a while after application. It does rinse off well and it helps with congestion on my cheeks and forehead. Aztec Healing mask works just as well and I usually add just a drop or two of rosewater and honey to it since my skin is oily and sensitive and it works just as well, if not better. However this is a bit more hydrating on its own. It is not a bad product, just over-hyped in my opinion. Sephora might have samples, so I would just test it out before purchasing the jar size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I got a trial size of this at Sephora because I love GlamGlow's Hydrating Treatment. This stuff isn't terrible but it certainly doesn't live up to the GlamGlow line. It has tiny leaves in it and I'm not entirely sure what their purpose is. It exfoliates but I don't see much difference between this and a regular drug store line exfoliator. It didn't do what I hoped it would do. Regular bentonite clay does more than this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by vgbluefire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with what user @stkh said about this mask. I also like the green tea smell. I had originally purchased the small jar for $19 at Sephora and really liked how the tingling sensation "soothed" my inflamed hormonal skin - I was a fan and repurchased as soon as possible. However, upon recent uses, I am no longer a fan. I find the tingling sensation irritating. I even find the mask to be overly drying as it dries. The texture, overall, is irritating too. I will use up what I have, but don't plan to buy it again. There other brands that offer anti-aging, deep cleansing, exfoliating properties.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Brazinda

This product is an insult to the rest of the glamglow line (supermud & thirstymud.) The formula is shit that doesn't spread onto the skin easily with huge chunks of leaf! It burns in an uncomfortable way and if it gave me great results I would be okay with it but it absolutely did not. Not to mention its expensive as hell for a tiny jar that completely DRIED UP in two months even though the cap was on it 100% properly and tight. SUPER disappointed in this product, I wish the supermud came in this size jar as I have noticed that it is much smaller???? Also they should be in tubes or something for hygienic reasons, it's 2014- we can do better. Would never recommend this product and it dried my skin out terribly. This is a GLAMNO

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Several months ago, I found a full sized jar of this at Marshall's for $39.99 and decided to finally buy it after getting a sample last year and enjoying it. This mask tingles, almost painfully, when I put it on. It dries very tight and I'm not a huge fan of the seaweed clumps that are in it. When washing it off, it does a decent job of exfoliating and because of that, it does leave a brightening effect but that only lasts a short time too. I've used it once a week since purchasing it and I will finish the jar but I still can't shake the feeling that it's really not worth the price at $40, let alone at the full price of $70! I feel like this is a prime example of a product being hyped up and just not living up to those expectations.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Lpeterso15

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product because of all the great reviews but it hurts so much when I put it on and it gives me a little rash. I've never been allergic to any products before so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. It is not a relaxing experience by any means.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have been using it for the past 6 months. Or rather trying to use it up. It smells great. It's somewhat easy to apply (apart from these falling off green tea leaves). My good points stop there. It's really abrasive if you try to use it as a scrub. In a bad way. At least my skin can not take it. I break out every single time I use it. And it's not purging. It's fine as a mask as long as I use it as such - applying and washing it off. But then again I don't really see any particularly amazing results from it. A rather dissapointing result for such an expensive mask/scrab. Not going to repurchase. Probably going to bin the unfinished pot as well. Or use it up on my feet - it's abrasive enough for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by mirandamall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I give it 3 stars, because:

It's a nice mask, I purchased it and started right away. After 2 minutes you feel this stuff "tingle" and it makes you glow after you rinsed it off. I would give it 5 stars if the glow stayed for more then 1 day. It's nice when you are preparing for a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by alia1issam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING product! enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Mrright1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ask my" go to girl" in Sephora for a mask to help with blackheads. She went right to this product. Gave me a large sample. When it first went on, there was some tingling. A little strong. Then as it started to dry it felt good. I could actually see it in action on my nose and chin. The rinse off took some time. The result was way more than I expected. Cystic acne on my chin and cheek were noticeably smaller, and healed the next day. Pores on nose and chin were clean. Will I be investing? Yes! I'm not a easy customer with beauty products, but this is really a winner for me.