July 31, 2014 | 2120 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - skin expertise-revitalift-face and neck-anti-wrinkle +firming

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

I selected this as a replacement for the Olay Regenerist cream (red jar) I had been using. This product is more waxy and leaves a soft, thin film. It has the typical floral scent but it does not linger. Actually, I like the texture of this better than Olay Regenerist as it is not as greasy and does seem to be minimally firming. Also, it is about half the price of the Olay product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by KRaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I normally use very expensive skin care products. From Skin Medica, Perricone and Philosophy and more. However, I bought this on a whim because I just didn't feel like investing a day or two's pay in a face cream.

So far, I like it. I have been using it for about a week. I have not broken out and it works well with makeup, which is a huge deciding factor for me. I can't yet vouch for whether it diminishes wrinkles and firms the jaw line, but I can say I like the way my skin looks. Either the claims are true, or it maintains the skins' current condition....will update in a month or so after I've had time to discover.......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this cream is to firm and treat my littles wrinkles.so, it moisturize,leaves my skin smooth.it treats littles wrinkles,smooth them out,brings a nice soft appearence on the skin,makes the skin glow(healthy glow).as for the neck,it firms it a little,smooth out the little lines.for the price this cream is good and makes my skin smoother and firmer. Love it!