L'Oreal skin expertise-revitalift-face and neck-anti-wrinkle +firming

AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE GLYCERIN MYRISTYL MYRISTATE PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID ALCOHOL DENAT. TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE PALMITIC ACID TITANIUM DIOXIDE PEG-100 STEARATE CERA ALBA / BEESWAX GLYCERYL STEARATE PEG-20 STEARATE STEARYL ALCOHOL GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN ALUMINA PHENETHYL ALCOHOL HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT ACRYLATES COPOLYMER CETYL ALCOHOL RETINYL PALMITATE POTASSIUM SORBATE METHYLPARABEN SODIUM BENZOATE PHENOXYETHANOL CHLORPHENESIN ETHYLPARABEN LINALOOL GERANIOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE AMYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE CITRAL CITRONELLOL BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL HEXYL CINNAMAL BENZYL ALCOHOL BENZYL BENZOATE BENZYL CINNAMATE BENZYL SALICYLATE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 6/21/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product for many months now and just ran out. I am definitely going to repurchase this. It's a nice cream that spreads out well and absorbs quickly. It does not feel greasy or oily and does not leave a residue on my skin. It absorbs and soaks in within a couple of minutes. It does not cause breakouts or other skin irritation. This does have a floral scent which I don't care for but it dissipates quickly and does not leave a scent behind once you get it on. I love that this has sunscreen built in and helps to protect my face from further sun damage. I use this both alone when I don't wear makeup and beneath my primer and foundation when I do. It is compatible with all my makeup products and I switch out primers, foundations, powders and etc, frequently and it has never pilled up or reacted with any of my other cosmetics. This gives my skin a nice healthy radiance and actually looks better than just clean natural skin. It seems to blur my pores some and gives a glowing healthy radiant effect somewhat but it does have some microshimmer in it that is only visible in my 10X mirror but not to the naked eye in a regular mirror. It does give my skin a radiance and healthy look that I like. I can't say how well it firms or works for anti-wrinkle other than prevention from sun damage. My skin looks the same now as it did when I started using this last fall. It does not make my skin feel tight and dry like some firming creams I've used. I really like this product and now that I have used it all up, I am definitely going to get more! I prefer this to Oil of Olay's product and over Aveeno's too. This is available at the drugstore and grocery store so it is easily to obtain. I like that I don't have to make a special trip to a cosmetics store or salon to get this. The only complaint other than the fragrance is the heavy glass jar it comes in. I feel like it should be lightweight plastic instead and more disposable. The lid is made from plastic so I don't know why the jar isn't too. It is rather heavy even empty. That seems like a waste of materials but it does seem more retro and like one my mom would have had on her vanity when I was growing up. If this had had a gold colored top it would have been just like something my mom or grandma would have used so it does seem to be a little nostalgic with the heavy glass jar. It's a white glass and what my mom used to call "Milkglass". I don't know if that is a specific type of glass or any white glass but yes, it reminds me of my mom's collection of milkglass. I found this at Walgreen's today on special for $13.99 with a WAG rewards card. Normally it retails for $17.99. I almost purchased more at that price, but restrained myself, as it will be on deal again sometime. Okay, so to wrap this up, it's a great product, suncreen is included, the price is decent, it's readily available, and it works well for me. Yes, please!

on 3/14/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I selected this as a replacement for the Olay Regenerist cream (red jar) I had been using. This product is more waxy and leaves a soft, thin film. It has the typical floral scent but it does not linger. Actually, I like the texture of this better than Olay Regenerist as it is not as greasy and does seem to be minimally firming. Also, it is about half the price of the Olay product.

on 10/14/2012 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I normally use very expensive skin care products. From Skin Medica, Perricone and Philosophy and more. However, I bought this on a whim because I just didn't feel like investing a day or two's pay in a face cream.

So far, I like it. I have been using it for about a week. I have not broken out and it works well with makeup, which is a huge deciding factor for me. I can't yet vouch for whether it diminishes wrinkles and firms the jaw line, but I can say I like the way my skin looks. Either the claims are true, or it maintains the skins' current condition....will update in a month or so after I've had time to discover.......

on 10/28/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this cream is to firm and treat my littles wrinkles.so, it moisturize,leaves my skin smooth.it treats littles wrinkles,smooth them out,brings a nice soft appearence on the skin,makes the skin glow(healthy glow).as for the neck,it firms it a little,smooth out the little lines.for the price this cream is good and makes my skin smoother and firmer. Love it!