December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Live Without Regrets by Reese Witherspoon

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

Out of the Reese Witherspoon fragrance this is by far my favourite.
This is a beautiful smell, its fresh and sweet to me it smell like fresh cotton.
It has a brightness and cherrfulness to it which i like. The top note are bergamont and black current though you can hardly smell it its not at all citrusy (bergamont). i adore the middle notes (which are gardenia, magnolia, freesia, amber) I would think it would be cloly but its very fresh and linen like. The amber more prominent. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this perfume purely by chance when I was browsing through Ebay in a very bad mood (NEVER a good idea!). Life wasn't going well for me, so the name of the perfume stood out in sharp relief. After looking up some info about it, I purchased the perfume for a laughably small sum and promptly forgot about it. When it arrived in the mail, the box was pretty and the bottle inside chic and classic. After carefully removing a slightly troublesome cap (the only real packaging flaw), I spritzed the perfume on my wrist. The scent immediately made me smile, reinforcing my usual positive attitude towards life and giving me an awareness of my own strength. It has a lovely fruit and flower partnership, with bergamot and black currant mingling with gardenia, magnolia and jasmine. This perfume makes me think of a sweet, fruity champagne, all effervescent, sparkling and happy. As there is a base of musk and amber, it is possible to overdo it, but applied in moderation it's suitable for any occasion. Live Without Regrets makes me want to do just that, and every time I put it on I get an amazing sense of empowerment and freedom. Whenever I feel life is just too much to handle, I just reach for this scent and bask in its glow.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No