Jordana Quickliner Lips

4.7

on 2/22/2015 3:39:00 PM

In the last months I decided to buy mostly super cheap drugstore, and I have great disappointments and great finds. This liner is one of the great finds, I remember using jordana lip liner when I was in high school and they weren't very soft, but I decided to give them a try again.
I bought the 08 ruby stone (see pictures), very cute dark cherry type of color. The liner glides really nice, does not thug on the lips at all. It has a good color pay off, not super pigmented (reason it didn't get 5 stars) but it has pigment. And I've noticed it is a bit long lasting, as I have used it as a lipstick with just a bit of chapstick on top, that reminds me, this liner does not have a drying feeling. And the best is that it was around $2.
I would buy this liner in the same color and other colors.

on 10/23/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got Ruby Red - love it. Such great value - $4 here in NZ, I'm definitely investing in more of these - these Quickliners (which need no sharpening) are awesome. Shame the colours are all quite dark, which is quite limiting. But, value for money and quality - they can't be faulted.

on 10/27/2011 9:10:00 PM

Jordana reformulated and came up with bunch of new great products and shades recently. Quickliner Lips is one of their new lipliners. I got one, Orchid, recently and liked it so much I went back and got another one, Cherrywood. They go on creamy yet dry, don't bleed and last ridiculously long time, and do not need to be sharpened. For price, this is an awsome liner.
Orchid-is bright violet pink(simular to MAC's Magenta except not as bright)
Cherrywood-dark reddish plum. I love them both and will be getting other colors in this line. My only regret that most colors are rather dark so a bit more variety would have been nice

Popular Lip Liners