Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

I purchased Dove cream oil w/Shea butter honestly because it was on sale and cream oil/Shea butter seem to be a good sounding combination for hydrating skin. I have very oily face but very dry skin. The product is very moisturizing, smooth, not sticky or greasy. I've used 3/4 of a 13.5oz bottle at this time and will repurchase. I used twice a day. Works well for me. Try for yourself, I believe you will agree. Have a great day and keep trying great products and plz let all of us know. Thanks

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lotion ever. I use it all the time and the scent isn't bad at all. I like how easily it absorbs and it even keeps my skin soft for hours after it's applied. I even keep bottles all over the place! Definitely recommended.

on 8/1/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Moisturizes well but takes a bit longer to absorb. I like the smell, but it's expensive for a drug store brand. Eight bucks is too high IMO. Overall it's a good product.

on 4/9/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best lotion/cream oil I have ever used. It does leave very little shimmer when you are in the sun you can see it. I get a lot of compliments on my skin. People have noticed how soft my skin is. I have used Vaseline cocoa butter formula and it is not as good as Dove. I also use the Dove liquid soap in Cream Oil Shea butter and it is awesome. It doesn't leave a film in the tub, like most creamy liquid soaps.

I like this lotion because it moisturizes really well without leaving you feeling greasy and disgusting. It's not the cheapest lotion, but it does last a very long time. Thumbs up!

on 1/20/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best winter lotion ever!! Your skin will drink it up!! I love it!

on 11/27/2012 10:45:00 PM

OK I am not going to lie I love this lotion. It is my HG. My skin gets very dry in the winter and the moisturizes really well. It glides on and feels good too. It is thick and creamy which I love about it. It makes my skin silky smooth and it smells good. Although if you are fragrance sensitive it wouldn't be good for you. It is kind of strong. It also sinks in quickly and isn't oily or tacky. It does not leave a sticky residue. All in all a great lotion.

EDIT: I still enjoy this lotion but I think I found a different hg lotion in Aveeno

on 6/21/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good quality + low price + long lasting = winner!!

This is not my favorite lotion, but it hydrates well, leaves skin soft & is very affordable. You can't go wrong with this.

on 6/21/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Wow, I was very surprised how great this product is. I've been through all of them, from Amlactin (which is still in the top 3), to Gold Bond, to Vaseline Clinical...I've been around the block. The lotion comes out very smooth and is very well emulsified. In the past, I though Gold Bond or Vaseline Clinical was good, but they left waxy residue behind, and it felt gross in the shower. I'm so happy I found a great lotion.

on 4/11/2012 11:09:00 PM

I have used various brands from bath and body works, Victoria's secret, Jergens...etc. This surprised me because this has made my skin so soft, better than any lotion/cream I have ever tried. I am blown away. So cheap too. After trying this and the Dove shampoo/conditioner, I am starting to believe this brand is of high quality and really works well. I loved how soft and supple my skin feels when using this, and it lasts for days.