September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moisturizes well but takes a bit longer to absorb. I like the smell, but it's expensive for a drug store brand. Eight bucks is too high IMO. Overall it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by valerie633

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best lotion/cream oil I have ever used. It does leave very little shimmer when you are in the sun you can see it. I get a lot of compliments on my skin. People have noticed how soft my skin is. I have used Vaseline cocoa butter formula and it is not as good as Dove. I also use the Dove liquid soap in Cream Oil Shea butter and it is awesome. It doesn't leave a film in the tub, like most creamy liquid soaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I like this lotion because it moisturizes really well without leaving you feeling greasy and disgusting. It's not the cheapest lotion, but it does last a very long time. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by makeachange

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best winter lotion ever!! Your skin will drink it up!! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

OK I am not going to lie I love this lotion. It is my HG. My skin gets very dry in the winter and the moisturizes really well. It glides on and feels good too. It is thick and creamy which I love about it. It makes my skin silky smooth and it smells good. Although if you are fragrance sensitive it wouldn't be good for you. It is kind of strong. It also sinks in quickly and isn't oily or tacky. It does not leave a sticky residue. All in all a great lotion.

EDIT: I still enjoy this lotion but I think I found a different hg lotion in Aveeno

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

Good quality + low price + long lasting = winner!!

This is not my favorite lotion, but it hydrates well, leaves skin soft & is very affordable. You can't go wrong with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by kemper1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I was very surprised how great this product is. I've been through all of them, from Amlactin (which is still in the top 3), to Gold Bond, to Vaseline Clinical...I've been around the block. The lotion comes out very smooth and is very well emulsified. In the past, I though Gold Bond or Vaseline Clinical was good, but they left waxy residue behind, and it felt gross in the shower. I'm so happy I found a great lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Sweetmomma

I have used various brands from bath and body works, Victoria's secret, Jergens...etc. This surprised me because this has made my skin so soft, better than any lotion/cream I have ever tried. I am blown away. So cheap too. After trying this and the Dove shampoo/conditioner, I am starting to believe this brand is of high quality and really works well. I loved how soft and supple my skin feels when using this, and it lasts for days.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really great body lotion. Comes off thick and creamy when you apply it but absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and well. My skin feels and looks healthy, glowing, soft and moisturized without the oily and sticky feeling. Under sunlight, my skin looks like there are tiny specks of shimmer reflected (or maybe it's just my eyes). I also like the shea butter smell. The pump dispenser is a plus. I love this lotion and will sure be buying again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by erika123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion is a dream - I love love love the scent! Iit smells just like the body soap bar and I can't get enough of either! I love dove - all of it but this one is a dream.