Boots No7 Blush Tint Cream Blush

3.7

on 12/29/2013 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to like this product, but I hate it. It goes on streaky and exacerbates all skin texture. I swatched a drugstore lipstick by P&G in a similar color to the Boots "Rosebud," and the lipstick applied much smoother.

on 1/19/2013 11:41:00 PM

This review is for the Boots #7 Cheek Tint. This was $12 at Target and I just love it. I ran out of the Rose Silk and was in Sephora looking at perfumes and remembered I needed to get a blush. The SA recomended Nars. Bad mistake, it was $34 and didn't go on as smoothly as my Boots and it looked blotchy. I returned the Nars and drove to Target for the Boots. Makes me want to try their other products.

on 10/27/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Shade:Rosebud

Great blush,if you haven't already tried a creme blush this is a great way to start! It has great pigment and looks natural on the skin.I prefer cream to powder as you don't look to harsh or ashy. How i apply it is i didp my brush onto the blusher a few times and then blend apply to the apples of my cheek blending towards the ears.You can build up the look bit by bit.I have run out and need to stock up!

Disadvantadge:Don't wind it up too often as it can get stuck,i learnt the hard way :(

Popular Blush Products