July 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Soy Edamame Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by NightJaguar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unlike our other two reviewers.. I love this product. I guess you have to be receptive to scent though- if you want a light scented, *cant-smell-it-as-soon-as-its-gone* lotion, find another. I love this for its green-tea fragrance, I think its very similar to E. Arden's green tea perfume. Its thick, moisturizes well, and if I use it before bed it scents my sheets pretty nicely (from the remaining lotion on my legs) I'm very happy with this. :) continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 7:10:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a cute little tube of this as an extra in a swap. The texture and thickness was very nice but it seemed to leave my skin feeling a bit greasy afterwards. The fragrance is nice at first but then seems to be overpowering. The scent smells very "green" and oriental. Overall it is alright but I would probably not purchase this since I already have a few "holy grail" lotions that I am happy with. UPDATE - the longer I wore this the more I felt I had ro wash it off..........I did - whew!.....too strong scented to me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This is a nicely fragranced body lotion. It's not my Holy Grail, but a nice standard.