November 24, 2014 | 1355 users online

Eye Shadow - Laura Mercier - Ballet Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is so flattering, and brightening. Very pigmented, icy peachy pink that would work well on anyone's skin tone. Easy to apply and not messy. My sensitive eyes are not allergic to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sevillachica89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product in a light dusting all over my FACE! yes, i said face. I have dry skin and am always looking to brighten up and give myself a dewy glow- look no further than using this like a light dusting of powder and you'll be left looking dewy and naturally glowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows! I guess I am in the minority it seems on makeup alley, but I absolutely love this. It's very shimmery, liike other reviewers have said. It has a nice champagne-y tone to it. Looks very nice as a sheer wash of color when swatched dry onto lids. Brightens up my eyes, and lasts all day with primer.

It can also be used wet, then it gets a more frosty finish. However, I mostly wear it dry over mac painterly paint pot, one coat of mascara, and i'm ready for work. The color is called ballet pink, but to me, there's no pink in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is what I expected MAC Naked Lunch to look like. Some baked shadows (LM Violet Sky and most MAC Mineralized shadows, I'm talking to you!) have horrible pigmentation and get crumbly, but Ballet Pink goes on with good pigmentation and with a velvety texture.

The color is very peachy rather than pink. It gives me (NW15) a "my lids but better" look and brightens up my eyes. It is, though, very frosty. It seems amazing how frosty this is considering that it's a baked shadow. No noticeable glitter, but it is quite shimmery. My favorite way to wear this is on the lid with a matte neutral (BB Hot Stone today) in the crease. It would probably work as a brow bone highlighter for folks who don't mind super-frosty highlighters.

I like this but I don't love it, mostly because of its frostiness. I do love how easy it is to work with (very blendable) and its lasting power over a primer. This is pretty and nicer than Naked Lunch IMO, but not a must-have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ceen

A peachy-pink, uber frosty shadow with an underlying white cast. For me, not just too frosty for day and too frosty full stop. Cooler-toned complexions should appreciate this more than yellow-based variants.