August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Polishes - OPI - The Muppets Collection - Warm & Fozzie

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Connorsmom05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll be honest, I didn't really get the appeal of this color when the Muppet collection came out. I didn't buy it then. I saw it recently and absolutely fell in love with it, though!! I had to buy it!! It is a very warm bronze metallic color with a pink, gold, and green duochrome. It definitely looks like fall!! I am relatively pale and I still thought this looked nice on me. I couldn't stop staring at my nails!! The formula was great and wore 7 days on me with a good base coat and top coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kiramekihoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a complex color that's hard to describe. To me it seems like a coppery brown / gold duo-chrome with specks of red and green micro-shimmer. It's definitely unique. The application is fine, but it's a bit thin. You'll need at least two generous coats to get it opaque. It's really pretty, but I wouldn't repurchase just because I personally don't prefer these types of colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd been wanting to try this color since it came out, but somehow (probably due to already having a gazillion nail polishes) I never got around to it. Sadly it's been discontinued, but I happened to see it at my nail salon when I went for my most recent service. A very beautiful, warm bronzey color with a multi-dimensional colored sheen. If I ever see this one in a store somewhere, I will definitely pick up a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

Love love love! This is an awesome midtoned sparkly brown bronzy shade. The sparkles are great - not frosty, not too glittery, just lovely interesting sparkles that flash lighter gold. Takes 3 coats to be opaque, but if you try with shatter (I have it on with Turquoise today) you only need 2 coats. A favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very unique nail polish, and it is definitely worth the price. It takes 3 coats to be opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPayge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh, wow, do I love this! I've seen swatch after swatch of this and it always looked pretty to me, but I have tons of browns and taupes so I've been putting it off. I finally broke down and got it because I was looking for a summer polish and saw it in person! OMG. It is such a complicated color. It's certainly not 'brown' or 'gold' or 'orange' but a lovely mix of all those colors plus some you can't really put your finger on. The finished product, which took 2 coats, was so gorgeous! I could really kick myself for not getting it sooner. I change my polish daily but I didn't need to. I work in a bank and do a lot of typing and writing but there wasn't even the tiniest chip or edge wear. This is definitely in my top 10 colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Warm and Fozzie was a part of the Muppets for OPI collection. Warm and Fozzie and Pepe's Purple passion were the only two colors I wanted and they both were a let down. On the various blogs I thought warm and fozzie was a deep burnished gold with multi color flecks. In person and on my dark skin the silver in warm and fozzie made it lighter and not as deep. In other words it didn't pop like most golds do against dark skin. The formula was also thin and took quite a few coats to build up to. This was one of OPI worst collections in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first got warm and fozzie back in october, i was disappointed because it wasnt really anything special to me. But i recently gave it another try and when i went out in the sun, i realized how detailed and complex this color is. first off, the formula is perfect. It's one of my favorites besides the more subtle metallics from opi. The polish is a bronzy metallic color, but when you move your nails around, you see that from different angles, it has this purpley red shimmer or something through it. It's gorgeous! So unique!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by caiya

This polish is quite unique! It is an antique bronze color with a reddish-pink under tone. Very pretty to wear! Would make for a nice fall color, neutral enough to wear in most places and pairs with bronze-gold jewelry nice. Like most OPI's microglitter polishes this one is wearing quite nicely. I expect to get at least a full weeks wear out of it in near perfect condition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by mzebra

I really wish that I snagged this polish earlier. With all the complex flecks of orange, gold and red this would have been the perfect color to rock through Fall. This reminds me the brilliant colors of leaves in the state parks with all the warm hues. The formula for this was a bit on the thin side and resulted in 3 coats. The application doesn't look very thick on the nail. I do wish there was a bit more of a duo-chrome appearance on the nail. The bottle seems to have that look, but that does not translate on my nail. Because of the foil formula this is one of the few polishes that hasn't chipped like crazy. I went a full week at work and there is just some slight fading at the tips, but it's barely noticeable. This makes me feel very warm & fozzie all over!