July 29, 2014 | 1111 users online

Polishes - New York Color - In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Polish - Sidewalkers 270

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Anonymys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love pretty much everything I have from New York Color and this polish is no exception. A nice, medium-dark flat grey. It's a great base for bright glitter, sparkley top coats, and various nail designs. Dries fast, lasts decently, can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't unique; it's a medium cement grey sans shimmer, but the formula is smooth and it dries really fast so two coats is no big deal. It lasted 7 days without chips, but I attribute that to my Revlon Colorstay base coat. I got this at CVS for 99 cents with the coupon from the red scanner box. Great for nail art.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Carrie212

Grey creme with the slightest hint of beige. Definitely did not dry in a New York Minute! I like the color as a nice neutral, but it's already chipping less than 24 hours later, and that's with a top coat on. The name of the color is right on, matches a sidewalk's color perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only own one grey polish and this is it! I feel like i lucked out on this one i get many complients each time i wear it. Something about the hue of this one catches me i find others either too dark or too blue. This brand doesnt give you as much as other polishes but with a coupon they are only $1 so cant complain much.

Staying power isnt anything special on its own though i want to try it with my new orly bonder to see if that helps. Im extremely hard on my hands so typically it only lasts 2 days but even expensive ones only last 3 - 4 without bonder so thats not too bad.

Would absolutly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Oooh wee. I think this may be my first nail polish review! Anyway, I think this is the perfect grey creme for me. I'm very warm toned and I run into the problem of greys that are too blue or lilac. This is perfectly neutral. It looks chic, and I get the most compliments when I wear this in conjunction with a top coat. The formula is great: it's pigmented, easy to apply, and dries very quickly. I've bought more shades in this line and I am pleased with every one of them. For a mere $2, this polish is fantastic! I may dare to call this my HG neutral :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by bpresent

LOvely, understated gray. Great formula that applies smoothly and easily. Two coats are needed. Dries quickly so, lives up to its name. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ewager17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super cute color- perfect color for winter and not too dark for work! Best part - its $2! Wears well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful color! I've been looking for a pretty gray color, and this is awesome. I've never had good luck with quick dry polishes- so I wasn't really expecting much. Surprisingly, this works pretty well! I'm sure it has a lot to do with my base and topcoat, but I went a full 5 days without any chips. I will definitely repurchase, as I can see this shade getting a lot of use this fall/winter!