April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Styling Products - Sephora - Charlotte Ronson for Sephora A Perfect Mess

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is oily and fine so I use beach sprays for volumizing and to keep my hair looking a bit more dried out throughout the day. I use Biosilk Beach Texture and wanted to try this because it had good reviews so I bought it from Sephora and I was super excited. Well I LOVE the smell but it didn't do anything for my hair except make it oilier throughout the day. The one thing I wanted the salt sprays to help!!! I will keep it and spray it occasionally on my ends just for the smell, but I can't actually use it all over my hair because it just makes it oilier for me. I won't repurchase, especially not for regular price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through two bottles of this so far and I have two full bottles in my cabinet waiting to go. I have fine, wavy hair that curls a bit. I air dry my air and when I do I often use this and nothing else. It helps hold my waves and curls and gives fullness to my hair. It's e pensive but a little bit goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by georgiapeachx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. Smell is similar to suntan lotion but better - will absolutely remind you of summer. I even use this on dry hair that is curled, and it gives it more bounce and wave. Though pricey, around $20 at Sephora, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by joules6

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unusually effective, fun styling product, that works to perfection to achieve that slightly messy, cool look.
Does what Dirt was supposed to do, only way better.
Pricey, but worth it in my book. Love her entire line for Sephora, as a matter of fact.