September 22, 2014 | 2150 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Radiance Oxygenating Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Camelliasophia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I grew up in the tropics and sun spots are beginning to show on my skin. I tried the Clinique dark spot corrector for 7 months without any results, so I was hesitant to purchase another brightening serum. I decided to try this serum since it had favorable reviews and it seemed would not break out my sensitive skin. I have been using it for 2 weeks and I had a specific sun spot that was really annoying me, which is now practically gone. I was amazed to see results so quickly! And best of all, did not make my skin break out. A keeper!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim for some odd reason and needless to say, I'm $20 poorer (give or take a few bucks) and underwhelmed. Like most Peter Thomas Roth products I've tried, this one just doesn't do much for me.

I apply this after washing my face and applying toner and before my regular moisturizer. On the plus side, this product feels cool and tingly and is a bit of a moisture booster that helps foundation apply a bit smoother. However, I do not notice any added radiance, brightening or clarifying. If anything, this is just an added step to my morning ritual that really yields no noticeable results. I'll likely finish out the product I have left but I honestly don't see the point of this product and won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am soooo shocked I am the first to review this serum. I have used it for years and have never had better results with any other serum/aha/antioxidant/brightening product I have used in my life (and tried them all from low to highest end products. I mainly have combo super clog/breakout prone fussy skin which is why I've always been a skincare junkie and had to try a million things before finding something that works lol. This serum has simply been something that has worked from day one. It's no secret I always rave about the entire Peter Thomas Roth skincare line as it has the best products I have ever ran across in skincare/on the market as you rarely find lines where more than one product blows you away. Of all the products from him I use this serum stands out as perfect light weight airy yet rich texture and leaves you face feeling so cool and tingly from the oxygen effect, and not just having some cheap ingredient like menthol to fool you into thinking "something: amazing is happening like with other products lol. Aside from that the results have never stopped. Using this serum instantly keeps my face brightened, evens out any redness, fades any post blemish marks, and truly hydrates yet never clogs like many serums do. I wear this daily under my spf in the morning for perfect skin or even for the anitoxidant kick alone, as full of such good ingredients. In the summer I use it by itself at night as a moisturizer on misted skin. Truly standouts more than any of the thousands of products I have tried in my life and will never be without it as my go to for any skin problems as has done more than an aha product/mask/peel/vit c serum I have tried and had to throw out from no results or going bad. Don't hesitate to try this or even just get a sample first at Sephora. There is a reason there is only one bottle if any ever left of this on shelves, really a hidden secret until you try it and see/feel how effective it is for any skin type and only wish this came in a liter size! :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No