November 23, 2014 | 934 users online

Shampoo - Oribe - Shampoo for Beautiful Color

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by fljeepgirl

I'm very underwhelmed. I don't think there is anything at all remarkable about this product. For the price I guess I was expecting magic….

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this when I want to look my very very best, as I know it will make my hair shiny, soft, and healthy looking. Pleasing packaging, as well, not that I'm big on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

Love! Love! Love! I received a few samples in my Birchbox and loved how thick and creamy this shampoo is. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. I sprang for full size and love it. The bottle is a little crappy for the price but not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by teaggybear

I am so in love with this shampoo! I recently got a slightly odd dye job on my hair (somewhat against my will, because it was for filming purposes) and I was told I needed to maintain the color. I first tried the Joico Color Endure shampoo and it worked great until one day it started to dry out my hair. I remember that on set and in makeup the stylist used almost exclusively Oribe products and they also used this shampoo when they originally dyed my hair so I figured I would give it a try. I was so amazed, my hair instantly felt healthier after just one wash (I also use the matching conditioner which is great as well). It was silky and shiny and the smell is heavenly. It's a bit on the pricey side but this is a GOOD shampoo so I think it was worth it. I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why does an expensive, highly touted shampoo for color treated hair have sulfates? That is the question I should have asked myself before I plunked down $30+ on it. It fades my light coppery color treated hair. If you don't care about fading and money is not your concern, the smell is nice and since it has sulfates, it lathers nicely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in absolute love with Oribe products, though it started with hair styling/finishing products. I got a GENEROUS amount of samples of these shampoo/cond combo, and I have to say I am immensely impressed. My hair is fine textured, medium thickness, and was recently bleached out and dyed. It was feeling extremely dry, and I am used to my hair feeling like silk. I have always had slightly oily roots and assumed one use of this would weigh my hair down and make it SUPER oily, as most color shampoos do (as they're meant to hydrate and repair, usually). After one use, my hair transformed. It felt AMAZING! It was soft again, but fluffy and not at all oily! I've now been using this over the last week and a half and feel comfortable enough to say that I really do love it! I feel that as my hair repairs more, I might switch to a more lightweight shampoo (as it may become too heavy over time when my hair is at it's virign-like state), like the volume or ultra gentle, but one thing is certain, I will be sticking with Oribe. Never before has EVERY single styling product live up to its claims and never before have I immediately seen and been excited about the results of a shampoo/conditioner. I used to use Living Proof, Kerastase, and some Bb for styling, but Oribe has slowly taken over all of them... I'd say Kerastase was actually the biggest disappointment for price. Good products, but not great, and I expect great at that price point. Oribe is priced just under Kerastase (some products in the same price range), but DELIVERS at that price range. As an added bonus, Oribe products smell absolutely divine, and the smell stays. Nothing else smells like them, and I quite love it. It's a smell I can just associate with clean, beautiful hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by SRO522

I had high hopes for this product. My friend recommended it. The packaging is pretty and the scent is very nice. However, it didn't hold my hair color any better than some if the less expensive products I have purchased. Not a good value for the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very high quality shampoo I have to admit - and I was mighty skeptical given the steep price tag. This product does make my shoulder length fine, highlighted blond hair soft to the touch, manageable and shinier than other shampoos I have used. The perception of scent is highly personal of course, and while other reviewers seem to really like the fragrance of this shampoo I will say I am not a fan. To me, it smells artificial floral-fruity but thankfully the scent does not linger in my hair, so it is not a show stopper for me. I like switching up shampoos, they seem to deliver the best results that way, so I am happy to have this in my rotation. A splurge for sure, but this shampoo delivers!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by kberly37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Used this Shampoo for a few years now. The smell is heavenly and a little bit goes a LONG way. It makes my hair incredibly soft and smooth. The price is high, but all the Oribe products are on the expensive side.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Stellawish12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell of this shampoo is sooo wonderful! It really does leave my hair soft and shiny. I have long thin hair and this does not weigh it down whatsoever. Love!