October 21, 2014 | 2006 users online

Styling Products - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Curl Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I've used this product for about a good 2 years and not once has it disappointed me. I use it with the argan oil since I have dry and damaged hair from hair coloring/heat-styling over the years and my goodness, has it done wonders. Absolutely love this creme and will recommend it to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by SoyUnDurazno

I love this cream. I have wavy hair more on the frizzy side, and I used to straighten it daily because I couldn't find something to handle my natural Mexican-Spanish curls. I finally found something that gives my hair a really good look, with volume, shiny and with a natural beachy look, no frizz and smelling nice. The only con is that the cream tends to be on the oily-greasy side, even though I have normal to dry hair. However, I think I can manage it. It is the only product I use now! Definitely would buy again! My hair looks fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I love this product. I have long, wavy hair (2a, I think). I prefer to air dry my hair, saving flat ironing for special occasions. My hair has a tendency to get very frizzy. I tried leave-in conditioners which helped with frizz but they took a lot of the wave out of my hair, which I didnt like. I tried gels and mousses which made my hair feel crunchy and sometimes it looked wet in certain spots. Not pretty. This product leaves my hair soft and touchable with tons of waves and no frizz. One product and I'm done. It's about 10 bucks full price and sally's always has sales and coupons so it's a great deal. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I've been searching high and low for the perfect curl cream. One that isn't too heavy, or smells to fruity...one that doesn't make my hair greasy, or crunchy or frizzy or flat...one that gives my waves definition and keeps my hair bouncy, shiny and smelling fabulous. I'm thrilled I found this. My hair loves this cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really loved this. I was able to get good curl definition and softness all in one. My hair didn't look dull or feel heavy. The scent is nice, but very strong so those with allergies might want to pass on this one. I use two pumps for my whole head and work into my wet hair and let it air-dry. It can also be used on dry hair, but I found that wet hair works best for me. I don't know how this compares to the original MO curl cream though I will try that and update as soon as I can. If you had success with other One n' Only argan products, then you might like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I would definitely repurchase this. It's a leave in conditioner that actually enhances my curls. I noticed a difference if I didn't use it. This will slightly define the curl and remove the frizz. Plus it smells so good and looks like whipped cream, makes me want to eat it! I apply this right out of the shower and then finish off with the Argan Oil. Plus I love it comes in a pump! One bottle has lasted me 10 months, and I use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is pretty nice stuff. Price isn't too high and since I only use 1 pump on my shoulder length fine wavy hair it will last me a long time. I'm VERY sensitive to smells and this doesn't bother me at all. Best thing I've found so far that doesn't make my hair stiff n crunchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Penguinsgorawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend recommended this product to me, as we have the same hair type (3b-3c), & I loovvee this stuff. I hate the shampoo & conditioner, but this defines my curls like no other & leaves them soft & bouncy. It does pretty good with keeping frizz down, which is a big plus for me.

The scent is divine. It's a little strong, but it wears away after about 20 minutes. If you read the package it is actually a leave in conditioner, so I use this when I straighten my hair as well. I also love that this comes in a pump. My hair is almost to my shoulders & 1 pump & 1/2 is perfect.

I would recommend this product to anybody with really curly hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

Let me start by saying my hair type. I have meduim to long hair with natural beach waves. Which can be frizzy if I don't put any products in it. Also, I have damage hair from years of dying, bleaching, and heat damage. With that said, this product is great for my hair. I use about 2 to 2 an half pumps on clean damp hair. It doesn't leave hair feeling sticky and untouchable. I can run my hands through my hair. Which I love. I don't product full hair. If that makes any sense. With argan oil in the thier, I feel it moisturize. It holds my curls without making it feel like hard or some type of holding product in thier. I get about 3 to 4 days worth of curls but I use my hair by 3rd or 4th day anyway. Almost it give my shine. My hair is dull to the fact I haven't dye my hair in most a year. I love this product for days I don't want to mess with a striaghter. This product is one two three and out the door product. Which is great for those you are running late. I can't more about this product. It's one for this product you need if you have wavely or curling hair. Plus it two in one product which I love. I don't do styling products at all. I hate hair spary.
Overall, I won't go another day without this product in my hair draw.
And it got a pump which is great. I wish products did.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by StormyLotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this line. I have the oil, the restorative hair mask and now the curl cream. I used the curl cream for the first time today and it worked beautifully! My 2b waves are soft and defined with no frizz. I even went out in the drizzle we have been getting every afternoon and it stayed just as defined as it was earlier. I personally really like how these products smell so I have no complaints there.