September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by reihasama

Can someone make a perfume out of this scent, please? Oh my goodness, it smells heavenly. I use it for shaving, it has a nice, smooth lather that gives me no irritation. Cleanses pretty much as any other body wash I've ever used, but oh, my god, the scent...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS!! This has become one of my favorite body washes. It has a soft, gentle perfume scent that is in no way overpowering. The scent does linger on your skin after you shower and it's great. This body wash makes me smile. The smell, the feeling it gives your skin, it's all so lovely. It leaves your skin feeling so clean. It does what a body wash is supposed to do. The only place I can find this at currently is Target. I do however wish that the price was a bit lower. Although it's a fantastic product, I really don't care for spending a lot of money on a body wash. It's between $4 and $5, but you do get a lot of product because the bottle is long. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to feel like a million bucks after they've washed themselves with this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by iwantpie

I've been using this body wash for a few weeks and I really like it. Everyone has commented on the smell but I don't really have anything to say about it. It's pleasant but nothing to rave over. I'm awful at describing scents so I'm not even going to try.
I use it with a Salux cloth and I can skip lotion almost everywhere except for the really dry parts like my elbows and feet.
It has a really nice, silky lather and only need a little bit for all over my body. Doesn't leave my skin greasy, just clean, nice, and soft with a nice sheen.
I don't have super dry skin in the first place but it does need some moisture to look really nice and this does it.
Also comes in a big bottle so I won't run out for awhile!
Would recommend and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ShatterBomb

It smells soooo good! <3 I always get compliments on how good I smell from strangers lol. Whenever I use this in the shower, it feels amazing! ^o^
I recommend this to anybody! ^w^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Nivea gets high marks for good moisturization, and really nicely scented body washes. This Touch of Cashmere is exquisite... and like the other scents, this one lathers just as luxuriously, even when I'm areas with hard water. It has a beautiful, soft orchid blossom scent. Afterwards, my skin feels well-moisturized. Bliss...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: So soft... :)
CONS: big bottle :(
COMMENTS: the size of the bottle is kind of awkward because it's bigger than all my other soap bottles, but oh well, Ilove the scent and how it's so moisturizing! I use it every morning and it feels great on my skin, it's just fantabulous, keep it up Nivea! LOL, I'm definitley trying all the other scents before I move on to another body wash. I've already tried Nivea Happy Time and I love it too! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If you've read some of my other reviews I've mentioned before that I like to smell everything. It might be superficial to buy something based purely on how it smells but I like to smell good and clean! So that is how I came to find this. From smelling virtually every body wash at the grocery store and coming to the conclusion that this one smelled the best. So, in summary, it's the best smelling body wash I have EVER used. I've used ALOT and will continue to try new ones, but this one is the best so far. It's not the cheapest, not the most expensive. I wish the bottle was bigger. I will repurchase it but it's been less than a month and I'm just now squeezing the last bits of it out. Other than that I love everything about it. The best part is that the smells lingers on your skin after you get out of the shower and dry off.