October 20, 2014 | 1988 users online

Styling Products - Victoria's Secret - Hold Please Volume Shine Hairspray

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't expect this product to give you fabulous hold or incredible shine. If you are looking for a spray that adds volume and helps you get a tousled/ loose waves look this spray is for you. There is no "crunchiness" to this hairspray but if you overdue it your hair can look greasy. Love, love, love the smell of this spray! It smells like a light smelling cotton candy, divine! I would buy again mainly for the smell of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love the scent of this hair spray so much that I bought 3 bottles for back up lol. I love smelling my hair as I move around and the yummy scent last all day. I have super long hair almost down to my waist line and I have a habit of pulling my hair forward to the front and at the end of the day I get a itchy rash on my chest...I know right so weird! There must be some ingredient in this spray that I am allergic to. I never had this kind of reaction to any other hairspray that I had before. So I dont use this hair spray as much, so bummed!!!