August 30, 2014 | 1789 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Organic Lavender Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by shreo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite winter moisturiser! I first got it as a gift from my brother in law. I love the soothing lavender fragrance which is warm and not cloying at all. This body lotion with shea butter works like magic on my dry skin and keeps it hydrated and lightly fragranced for hours. Although it's expensive, a little lotion goes a long way. I strongly recommend this for all dry skinned belles and will repurchase every winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this as a GWP and have been using it for quite some time. It has a relaxing lavender scent but the moisturising properties are so-so. It sinks in quite well but leaves a bit of a sticky residue, not much but I can feel it's there when I put my clothes on. The shower gel from the same range is really good though.

If you're a big fan of lavender I really recommend you to check out L'Occitanes lavender range. There's a lot to chose from but I don't think this body lotion is the best.