September 18, 2014 | 2062 users online

Mascara - Benecos Natural Mascara Maximum Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by giotakw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Recently after a lot of research i decided to use only organic cosmetics that are also cruelty free ,i was really excited to try out benecos cause besides organic it was cheap and i found good reviews on beauty blogs about it's products ,so i bought a bunch of them and besides the lipstick and the blush that are ok everything else was a total failure ,i've tried many mascaras over the years and not one of them caused me problem, me but this one besides smudging and not lasting at all has a very strong scent that really irritated my eyes.Very dissapointed with this product and brand in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Zavo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this maskara (and BB Cream) today and that wasn't a good buy. My eyes are normally tolerant to ANY product I apply, but there was something extremely irritating in this one mascara. Well, yes, the major reason why I've chosen Benecos products was the price. Normally organic cosmetics are pretty expensive, but here we go, I've spent money and will not use those items again. Too bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Gladetine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it because i wanted to find a good cheap organic mascara. The brush is okey and the texture is a little bit too wet, but the formula og smell was too harsh for my eyes, so when i put it on, my eyes were hurting, so NOT good for sensitive eyes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by heckyesitsjesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have long lashes naturally, so I look for a mascara to give me really nice volume. I use 2 coats of this mascara and get the most beautiful volumized lashes that aren't over the top. I love the deep black color. The only con would be that it can sometimes transfer to the skin under my lower lash line because of blinking through out the day. It's still my favorite mascara and I'll continue to purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Thereís not a lot to say about my very brief experience with Benecos mascara, so I guess Iíll go straight to a PROS/CONS list.

PROS:
Applies easily, though even with multiple layers is more of a natural look.
Smells like Fruit Stripe gum. Not really a pro, but it was nostalgic!

CONS:
All joking aside, this mascara starts to come off almost immediately after itís applied. I literally applied, went to get a cup of water and returned to finish my primping only to find I already had the noticeable beginnings of raccoon eyes.
Is entirely absent (from lashes) by the end of the day. The only signs I had worn mascara to work that night were the dark under-eye circles that I was relieved to find out were not a part of my face and wiped off easily with a damp tissue.

Iím thinking I would have equal, if not better, luck with just charcoal and water. Something should be done about this formula.

No, I wonít buy it again.

Water, Grain Grain Alcohol*, Beeswax*, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Carnauba Wax*, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Jojoba Seed Oil*, p-Anisic Acid, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Vitamin E, Fragrance (Natural), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder*, Citral, Linalool, Iron Oxides

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by marypap

I don't know why, but I didn't expect much from this mascara. I thought that it was impossible to find a natural mascara that could give my eye lashes a dramatic effect. I was so wrong....I got impressed by the fact that it really gives volume to my eyelashes, without being sticky at all. Also very easy to remove with a cotton pad that is wet, with 2 drops of logona's eye make up remover. If I add to all these its cheap, cheap price, I think I have found MY mascara!!