July 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Crackle

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

While my experience with crackle nail polish is limited, I must say I am impressed with this product. When I first tried this black crackle I couldn't get into the look. However, a year or so later I tried it again over different pastel polishes and absolutely loved it. And it crackles perfectly too. I believe this is only available around Halloween now, and I wish it was available all the time. Now that I am getting into crackle it is supposedly out of fashion, but that's ok. I still love it and this is a great cheap version :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Only the second crackle id ever bought but very happy with the result for 1/3 the price of my other. Dont be shy you need a thick coat to get the effect and be sure you dont need to re-dip or it wont quite come out right. Its a great way to extend a mani or "edge" up one your board with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this crackle polish today, and put it on a couple hours ago. I love it! It looks so cool on my nails! I put silver nail polish on my nails as the color that shows through the crackle. It looks cool and edgy! I would totally repurchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first bottle of crackle polish, and I love it! It's super easy to apply, the effects are great, and I get loads of complements! It's cheap, and I got it from Rite Aid.

My first attempt was on a blue, it was a little dark, so the wow effect wasn't so evident. The second time I put it on was over a light green, and it looked fabulous! Crackle polishes are fun, and this one is cheap and works well! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have wanted to try a crackle effect nail polish but was skeptical about the effect. I saw this in my local Rite Aid, and placed it over my Red nail polish. This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it with other colors. This is much cheaper than other crackle type of nail polishes. If this lives up to other Sinful nail polish, this should last me a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I picked this up at Walgreens last week and finally used it last night. I used this over a purple color and it looks great! Applying a nice thin coat of the black crackle gives a great effect. I had to redo a nal because I applied a thick coat accidentally and I didn't like the way it looked. Overall this works as good as any other crackle effect polish thats out there and its chepaer and dries super fast!