Burberry Fresh Glow

4.3

Aqua (water), glycerin, isohexadecane, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium acrylate/sodium acriloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, polysorbate 80, panthenol, carbomer, sorbitan oleate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, lycium barbarum fruit extract, potassium sorbate, rosa canina fruit extract, sorbic acid, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, [ ( /-(may contain): Cl 77019 (MICA) – Cl 77891 (titanium dioxide) – Cl 77491 (iron oxides) ]

on 8/14/2015 9:34:00 AM

Unfortunately, this product did absolutely nothing for me. I tried it as a primer, using it under my normal foundation; I couldn't tell a difference. It didn't change the application or the amount of time my regular foundation lasted. I tried it as a highlighter, but couldn't see that it worked. Actually, I couldn't tell that it highlighted at all. Perhaps I didn't put enough on, I'm not sure. But I don't want thick application of anything on my face. So, I tried it solo for a minimal coverage makeup day, using a light powder to dust over it. It did give minimal coverage; so minimal, I ended up taking it off.

I can't say there's anything bad about this product; the texture is creamy, the dispenser is nice. It just didn't do anything at all. The price is way too high for such non-results as I experienced.

on 7/29/2015 1:04:00 AM

I use this as a liquid highlighter over primer but it is the best of all the ones I have tried. The effect looks completely natural and glowy without being glittery or metallic. A little goes a long way and I have no doubt it would be beautiful mixed in with foundation. Holds up through heat and humidity.

on 4/29/2015 11:45:00 AM

BEST FRESH GLOW.

It looks great on bare skin, applied under foundation, mixed in with foundation, as a highlighter, etc. Imparts a sheen/glow without sparkle or glitter. Makes your skin look radiant and healthy. A bit expensive but elevates the perfomance of all your foundations!

Packaging is heavy and beautiful with a twist-lock cap.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best. Highlighter. Ever.
Pros:
-Gives luminous glow when worn alone.
-Gives glow and radiance to foundation when mixed with makeup
-Has a lovely slip that applies smoothly.
-Comes in pump packaging to limit oxidation/exposure to air

Cons:
NONE

on 3/4/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Held off for so long because of the price - for something not super essential it could wait. But it has become an essential! I mix it in with my Koh Gen Do foundation or Cle de Peau and even though these are top end foundations it makes them even better. It is a liquid pearlescence that is just the perfect amount of glow. It becomes you that is glowing and not the makeup. It even makes my makeup look more natural. Don't wait any longer if you are thinking about this product. It will deliver beyond your expectations. The packaging is lovely though a bit awkward but I love looking at it too.

on 3/3/2015 9:24:00 PM

I have been craving this product for two years. I have no idea why it's taken me that long to buy it especially because I shudder to think about how much I've spent on other products in the meantime. It's a gorgeous, light and silky highlighter that deserves the attention of anyone who loves the look of beautiful, clean skin. Think about taking MAC Strobe cream and thinning it out and you've got an idea of what this product is. It doesn't give you shine at all- rather, a lovely glow-y luminosity that is elegant and refined. A star product and a standout in a lot of highlighters on the market. It's $48 for 1oz which might stop some people but 1), it doesn't take much product for an impact and 2), the packaging is a pleasure to work with. A great buy.

on 4/30/2014 1:40:00 AM

Damn. I love this stuff, which means I'll be spending on it again, because it is totally great. I can use it to sheer out foundation and it doesn't make me look 'glittery.' I have dry skin, and some fine lines, etc. so I don't tend to do well with overall luminizers because they emphasis those little lines and dry spots. This one does not do that.

My favorite use is as a highlighter - subtle and really makes a difference without looking harsh in natural light.
I will definitely repurchase (sadly, since it is pricey). The packaging is terrific, pump bottle that you can easily lock to keep it from leaking - the pump doesn't push out too much product, so no waste. Overall awesome product

on 4/26/2014 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very dry and sensitive skin, this primer is awesome for brightening a dull complexion. You can sheer it out as a primer or use it concentrated for highlighting. I'm almost sad that I like it so much because i know I'll be using up fast. I also use this to mix with foundations to add dewiness and a luminious finish. It definately gives a fresh glow to the face. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't add wear time to your foundation.

on 11/21/2013 9:42:00 AM

This product didn't do much for my skin. I found the liquid to be sticky and didn't absorb well into my skin. If anything, it made my skin a little slicker. I never get oily cheeks (it's that darned T-zone that gets me), but I find myself blotting within hours of application. I wouldn't say that this was a terrible product, I'm sure that it works well with others, but it was not for me because I just found that it did absolutely nothing.

on 10/20/2013 10:53:00 AM

to start off with - i have oily skin which means i need mattifying foundations and i am very jealous of people who can pull off radiant complexion looks with glowy skin. my current 2 HG foundations are estee lauder double wear light and the burberry velvet foundation. i paired Fresh Glow with the Velvet foundation - and oh my gosh, I was so inexplicably surprised! My face looked literally so fresh and glowy and healthy - without that shimmery slick that i usually get when putting highlighter on top of my oily skin. some people use fresh glow as a primer (and i believe those who have normal to dry skin can) - but for me, I usually put an oil-free primer first, then fresh glow, then the velvet foundation. OR, I get 1/3 of a pump of fresh glow and mix that with 2/3 of a pump of the velvet foundation. both methods give a beautiful finish on my face. my makeup does not slip or slide, and i only need to blot 1-2 times a day. burberry's makeup is really such high quality and the packaging is definitely the best among all high end brands. not to also mention that the pump has a lock - so you never have to worry about any product leaking out when travelling with it.