August 30, 2014 | 1850 users online

BB Cream - UNE - Intuitive Touch BB-Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by treasonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, the packaging is quite sleek and compact - perfect for sticking in my handbag. It also has a mirror on the front so you can use this when applying it.

I purchase the colour 105, which has yellow-golden undertones. I find its the perfect colour for my skin. When i tested it in the store, i thought it was going to be quite high coverage (I love high coverage foundations as I have very uneven skin tone, including quite red cheeks). After getting it home, I don't think its super-high coverage, but it covered my uneven skin tone really well... I was suitably impressed. The brush it comes with was a bit useless, so i used my fingers instead. I never normally use primer, so I just used it after letting my moisturiser sink in.

I wouldn't call the finish matte - it made my skin look really dewy and radiant, which is something it boasts as being able to do. I felt good as its all natural ingredients - being a fan of kyrolan (which is quite highly perfumed and has a lot of artificial ingredients), it was nice to wear something that felt light and natural on my skin.

As for the durability of this BB cream, it wasn't great. I have a tendancy to touch my face a lot, and it wiped off quite easily. However it wasn't like i'd wiped off a big swipe of foundation and left a patch, it wasn't really noticable as having come off. I think a powder could be used to 'set' it for those with oily skin, so i don't see that as a problem.
It wasn't cakey or heavy, just natural, giving me a healthy radiance. I had a few comments on how healthy i was looking when i wore it. I'd probably not wear it in the evening, but as a glowy, natural day foundation, its perfect.

The only downsides are the amount of product and the price... you hardly get any product, just a small square of it. However, you don't need to use a lot to get a nice coverage. In the UK, it retails at around £15, which is pricey for the amount you're getting. However, for how nice it is, i'd definately purchase it again and just use it sparingly.

Overall, the best BB cream/foundation i've tried so far. Really beautiful glow and great colour choices.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by josie13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It gives my skin a smooth finish and hides lots of imperfections. I use a light dusting of mineral powder on top and I get a flawless finish. I also love the fact that it is silicone and paraben free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* ME – NC30 and normal, in the winter my skin is paler, between NC25-NC30 and a bit drier too.
* PRODUCT – UNE Intuitive Touch BB-Cream Foundation in shade #105
* ABOUT THE BRAND – Although UNE is owned by the French beauty company Bourjois, it is totally stand-alone brand that is quite unlike Bourjois. Its philosophy is in using only all-natural ingredients. All of the ingredients are of natural origin and/or sourced from organic farming. Their products are not tested on animals and they don’t use animal-derived raw materials in their formulas. Their packaging is eco-friendly and fully recyclable and the majority of their products are certified natural and organic by ECOCERT Greenlife (a control and certification body approved by the French government).
* PACKAGING– The packaging for this BB cream foundation is a rectangular sliding mirror compact with magnet feature to ensure that it slides shut each and every time. The label is a protective sticker that removes easily to reveal a nice and handy mirror. Once removed, the compact looks very neat, sleek and clean. This is designed to accommodate BB cream cartridge refills which is great for the environment, very little waste! This BB cream comes with a small brush but as with most brushes that are included in beauty products, the brush quality is poor. I apply this with my fingers and blend using my own Kabuki or complexion brush. What I also like about this packaging is that it travels well is handy for any on the go touch-ups!
* BB CREAM BACKGROUND – I am an avowed Korean BB cream addict. Missha Perfect Cover #23 and Skin79 Hot Pink are my current faves. Since discovering BB creams, I no longer use traditional foundation. In Belgium, BB creams did not exist in stores until only very recently and being the BB fanatic that I am, I had to try the new offerings as soon as they came out. The first BB product to be widely released here was the Garnier BB cream which left me rather disappointed. The second BB product to be widely released here is this “Intuitive Touch BB Cream Foundation” by UNE. So far, only two on the market but hopefully in time, more will follow ;)
* REVIEW – Unlike Korean BB creams, UNE’s version of the BB cream comes in a sold compact formula, much like a creamy foundation. When I fist saw this in the drugstore, I was very skeptical. I thought to myself, what is this? How can a BB cream come in a solid foundation-like compact? Apparently, UNE is marketing this as a 7-in-1 compact foundation. And unlike Korean BB creams, this BB cream foundation comes in 6 different skin shades which is really fabulous! The biggest complaint about BB creams is the lack of different shades available. Typically only 1 or maybe 2 shades and that's it unfortunately. Thankfully, I was able to test all 6 shades in-store and I found that shade #105 matches my my skin tone well, currently between NC25-NC30. Texture-wise, this felt very light and dreamy; there is no stickiness or heaviness here at all. The light cream-to-powder formula blends remarkably well and it has a velvety, matte finish. It is definitely the lightest BB cream product I’ve tried so far and no doubt about it, this puts my MAC MSF foundation to shame in terms of its lightweight texture and airiness. Coverage is light but unlike the Garnier BB cream, this evens out my skin tone pretty well and it also does a nice job at minimizing my small, minor blemishes and acne scars without the need for a concealer. My skin feels nice and it looks flawlessly natural, all day long.
* CONS – No sunscreen. I apply this after I’ve applied my daily facial moisturizer with SPF sun protection. I have not experienced any adverse reactions to this product, I will update again if any arise in the future.
* PRICE - €16.99 at drugstores and department stores.
* VERDICT – This is a definite winner in the BB cream beauty category for me. Recommended!

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No