Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Blushing Bride

on 7/5/2015 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is just okay. The colour works fine for my skintone (I like it more for fall and winter), but payoff was not nearly as promised. I was told to use a light hand when applying because of how pigmented it is, but i find that pigmentation is not particularly strong. I have several drugstore blushes that require less product to show up on my skin.

I will keep using this product, but for the money, I can find nicer blushes for less.

on 6/6/2015 8:48:00 PM

This is the first Tarte blush i have and i absolutely love it. Staying power is great. It comes out rosey plum on me and matte, which is perfect for me for daytime. I can just add a little highlight or shimmer to touch it up for nightime. Love this. :)

on 4/13/2015 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is for the NEW Blushing Bride. I wish Tarte would bring back the original that I never had the chance to own. I also think the color of the original is gorgeous compared to the new one. But I digress. Blushing Bride is still beautiful. The newer one is more rosy compared to the original and it is matte. Staying power is great as with all of the Amazonian Clay blushes that I have tried. This works perfect with my skin tone, too. I like the original packaging better but the new packaging still feels solid.

on 3/31/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I decided to try this blush because of its claim of lasting 12 hrs. I have long work days, so I wanted a blush that held up for at *least* 7 hours. On most days, this blush accomplishes exactly that.

For me, a little goes a long way. I like that's its nicely pigmented.

I would buy this product again. I look forward to experimenting with other colors in the line.

on 10/5/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

NOOOOO! The new blushing bride is not the same! I fell in love with the color as I tried out the tester. My first clue before purchasing was the package. The blush I was about to buy had a pinkier packaging with a different logo. (Old logo has the word "Tarte" with some curly flowery design around it. The new logo just has the word "Tarte")
The package did say Blushing Bridge so I thought maybe they just changed the packaging. When I got home the actual blush was a more rosy pink than it was berry or plum like. Why did Tarte do this! I have read that the other blushes are also different when compared to their older version.

on 4/11/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Omg one of my best blushes by far, a beautiful berry! Where has the blush been all my life lol! Love it!

on 2/6/2014 10:03:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is fastly becoming my favourite blush! I had never tried anything from Tarte prior to this as it's not available in my country, but I got this as a gift and I couldn't be any happier.

The colours is gorgeous and looks really good with my pale complexion. Not overly pigmented, but buildable and has excellent staying power.

I also feel like this pan is going to last me forever! I've used it almost daily for a month now and still haven't destroyed the beautiful pattern on the blush.

I really, really want ot try more colours now.

on 2/5/2014 7:52:00 PM

Love this blush! It's a pretty plummy golden shimmer blush! Very pigmented and it will last forever HG blush!

on 10/6/2013 6:59:00 PM

Luv this blush this is my 3rd from Tarte and I really like it for Fall/Winter. It's like Nars Sin but more of a berry tone. It is super pigmented so you barely need to swipe to get a good amount of colour. For me i'm an NW15, blonde hair, and green eyes so I am very fair and too much could make me look sun burnt. The right amount looks so natural and pretty so I start very slow with this bad boy. I found it lasted on me from the morning till I washed it off at 6 P.M. not bad at all for a blusher in my opinion. There is shimmer but honestly it doesn't really transfer to the skin. I think in natural light it looks lovely and to me it seemed matte. Shimmer isn't a problem or deal breaker for me though because I love it and will wear shimmer as long as I can get away with it;)

If you hate shimmer definitely swatch this before you buy it. If you are not too worried about that it's an excellent colour for Fall/Winter this and Sin are my go to's for these seasons and I love how it looks. A nice lippie and mascara and it looked great. It's a beautiful colour that can look good on a ton of skin tones and that's what is great about it. To me it leans cool which I like being a cool toned person so for me this was a great B-Day purchase. If you're looking for a nice cold weather colour I say try this it looks amazing on and gives a beautiful berry flush. Luv Tartes blushes they really are good and you get a lot of product for the $$ so if you're a blush lover like myself this is a great one to add to your stash.;) Definitely Recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It looks rash on the skin, and it's too glittery.