Clarins Rouge Prodige - Lilac Pink 104

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most expensive looking shade in the collection. It has an elegant sheen and a beautiful purple berry tone, looks glamorous with a stronger eye makeup, but also understated on a naked face. I have a naturally pinkish purple lip so it's perfect for adding glow.

on 10/20/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I think I bought this colour by mistake but since it was MY mistake, I was reluctant to return it. I think I actually meant to get Tea Rose and just got confused by the colours as they looked under the store lights. This is a somewhat frosty looking light pink with a bit of a candied violet cast to it and it has the lovely qualities of the Rouge Prodige line - good pigmentation/coverage, quite long-lasting and at the same time, non-drying. And the colour is okay, especially if you like a frosty and slightly nude-ish pink (maybe along the lines of MAC's Angel?). But it's not exactly my sort of colour and so while I will finish it eventually, I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade, though I will certainly buy other shades from the Rouge Prodige line.

Popular Lipsticks