L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads

4.1

So a locally owned dollar store near me got a very large L.A. Colors display, i'm a bit of a nail polish junkie, and everything on display was a dollar-- so I decided to take the opportunity to try some very low cost nail polish remover pads.
When I thought I had removed one pad from the jar, I started to rub my nail polish off and then I realized I was using more than one at once-- oops. So I pulled it in half, then I realized I had to pull it in half again-- because as it turns out-- what I had thought was one pad in the beginning was actually four pads! This was a huge turnoff at first, i didn't think such a tiny thing could possiblely get all of my nail polish off. But these are so odd... As I rubbed, it was like the pads were secreting oil, and this oil seemed to be making my nail polish slough off and disintegrate. It worked very quickly! This did however leave on odd residue on my hands with the sloughed off nail polish and oil, so I ended up wiping my hands off with a paper towel and that did the trick. I did need to used 3 pads in order to remove all of my nail polish, because the pads were so tiny and got thinner and hard to use. But my nails were barely chipped, and this still works really well for the price, size, and that I'll be keeping this in my purse for if I'm out and I get a bad chip. I don't think this would be practical or cost efficient to use at home, because with my usual (cheap drugstore) bottle of nail polish remover I usually only need one cotton ball full of polish-remover to get my nails perfectly clean, and there isn't residue in my hands. But these should be great for on-the-go!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cute little container w a very useful product. I do not paint my nails anymore (switched to glued on DS nails), but these were very good when I did paint my nails & always left a bit of a residue on my nails but I always wash my hands & use hand sanitizer from bath&bodyworks after I've used pure acetone or even any kinda nailpolish remover so I don't feel like the oiliness affected my nails. These are gr8 to keep around rather than a big bottle of nailpolish remover & using cotton & I flush these down the toilet when I'm done so they don't stink like I cannot flush cotton obvs but I prob shouldn't have been flushing them but ... I love how these are cruelty-free & approx $2 at Dollar General & Kmart. Very convenient & effective!! I would def rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

They work pretty well and are great for the price but I can't stand the smell of them.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

These are great for purse or work/on the go in general. They DO remove the nail polish quite well. I took off 2 coats of blue nail polish yesterday at work. However, they are quite OILY which is annoying, I had to keep wiping off the nail and skin surrounding with a dry tissue. But I would buy again. It is a $1, it is convenient and it takes off the nail polish + points for fixing small nic in my car :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like to buy the bittles of nail polish remover as i have a toddler daughter and a preschooler son. This is a great little alternative. It does wipe the polish off but you gotta put a little elbow grease into getting it off. All in all this is a cheap, safe (keep it away from their mouths), and great smelling way to get nailpolish off.

Really really not a fan, I LOVE the smell but they are Sooo oily and don't take off my polish I really wanted to lIke these because they're so cheap and smell Sooo good! But what I did use them for was to clean up edges and tools after nail art

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My favorite nail polish remover. I find that most are just too drying on my hands but not these. They leave an oily residue that easily washes off and don't dry out my skin at all! Not to mention they work great at removing any kind of polish, even a ton of glitter. You only need a couple of pads per use so they last a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this while shopping at Dollar Tree with my family while I was away from home. I thought this would be perfect since I was travelling and I happy to report that I was right! It works well, fast, conveinent, and smells nice. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My favorite nail polish remover. its hard to find though, seems like they only bring it out for summer. the only thing i dont like about it is that it leaves you sticky but it washes right off. only a buck, you get 32 pads. cant beat that! its amazing. should give it a try.

I found these for a dollar and recently I thought nail polish pads would be great to have for easy cleanup and travel but I did not know where to get them. I found it in peach, and it smells like wonderful peaches! These work so well, I only used one pad per hand. The polish came off quickly and easilly! I was really surprised how well it worked because the pads were dry. They just feel dry they acually do a great job with getting nail polish off. Better than my bottle of nail polish remover by far. I definately will buy more and get them for friends. I highly recommend them.