January 28, 2015 | 1922 users online

Nails - L.A. Colors - Nail Polish Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 5:25:00 PM More reviews by skeletonpunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite nail polish remover. I find that most are just too drying on my hands but not these. They leave an oily residue that easily washes off and don't dry out my skin at all! Not to mention they work great at removing any kind of polish, even a ton of glitter. You only need a couple of pads per use so they last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this while shopping at Dollar Tree with my family while I was away from home. I thought this would be perfect since I was travelling and I happy to report that I was right! It works well, fast, conveinent, and smells nice. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish remover. its hard to find though, seems like they only bring it out for summer. the only thing i dont like about it is that it leaves you sticky but it washes right off. only a buck, you get 32 pads. cant beat that! its amazing. should give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found these for a dollar and recently I thought nail polish pads would be great to have for easy cleanup and travel but I did not know where to get them. I found it in peach, and it smells like wonderful peaches! These work so well, I only used one pad per hand. The polish came off quickly and easilly! I was really surprised how well it worked because the pads were dry. They just feel dry they acually do a great job with getting nail polish off. Better than my bottle of nail polish remover by far. I definately will buy more and get them for friends. I highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have heard people rave about various LA Fresh removing wipes and I have been wanting to try them. Then I got this sample in Fresh Tuscan Orange Scent. The scent of these wipes is heavenly and the whole time I was removing I kept smelling my hands. That is a shocking thing to do being nail polish remover usually smells horrible.

I used this when I had thick glitter polish on my fingers. I really expected this to not work. So I was shocked when this was removing my polish so easily. I think this works so well at removing the glitter because of the remover formula and the texture of the pad. I was not able to do all ten of my nails though. I think if I had only one coat of glitter or just regular polish I would have been able to use one pad to remove all ten fingers of polish.

I plan on purchasing this and would really recommend it to anyone who does their nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like these polish pad removers. They come in a small plastic container of thirty-two. They are super thin but efficient. I use one for every three nails. They remove polish pretty quickly. I can do both hands in just two or three minutes. They smell great! There is no hint of acetone or alcohol smell. If you're sensitive to those smells you will love these. I believe they come in a variety of scents as well. I have tried melon and peach. They are a bit oily, however, and do leave a white powdery residue on the nails for a little bit after use, but it does go away pretty quick. I would definitely recommend washing your hands after use. The packaging is a little flimsy. You have to make sure the cap is on tight so the pads don't dry out. However, the container is small and thin so it fits great into your purse or wherever you need them. These are also extremely inexpensive! For the price, I'd say they are definitely worth picking up more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

I like the idea of these nail polish remover pads. They smell good and can be used on the go because they are small enough to keep in a purse. I noticed a oil residue after using the pads that seemed odd, but otherwise I liked this product. It took quite a few pads to remove all the nail polish and it doesn't work the best with dark colors, but I have purchased it a few times since the first.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by zillzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these in peach scent for travel purposes. The package is so tiny yet they fit 32 pads in there (the pads are super thin though, I've taken two by accident several times)! I think this is worth its price and I will stick to this in the future. It saves me space and bad smell in comparison to the bottle of (acetone-free) remover I had before.
I rarely use nail polish on my fingers (I'm too lazy to keep that up) so I can't say much about long term frequent use. Mostly I use polish on my toenails and they're not worn out as fast as my fingernails, so I don't use remover as often as I would on my fingers.
It smells really good, mostly just sweet but definitely some peach scent in there too. The pads are very saturated and leave an oily residue, which can be a bit messy but I prefer it over the dryness I got from my previous bottled remover. Either way I always wash my hands after using nail polish remover. With this at least I don't need to moisturize after.
One pad lasts me 5-10 nails depending on how dark and how many layers of polish I have used.
It's nice to know also that they are cruelty free :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by cocohailey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product because it's practical, the pads are ready to use, it's cruelty-free and acetone-free. It's perfect for me because I don't wear nail polish all the time and one little pad goes a long way. It's moisturizing, smells good (I bought the melon fragrance) and it's really cheap! I didn't have to rub it on my nails forever to get the polish off them, it was removed gently and without effort. Any polish remover will damage your nails if you don't treat them with a special product afterwards. Nail polish is not made of butter!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I thought these were the coolest little things. They remove nail polish with with a very oily base that leaves your hands very oily afterwards and I thought that the oil was moisturizing my nails and cuticles. I was out of nail polish remover and constantly used these. I had a few different ones in different scents and ended up using them for a few months. I really felt like they were good for my nails because of the oil instead of the drying nail polish but after a few months use I started to notice my nails got thinner,weaker,and were breaking off really bad. After they broke down until they couldn't break anymore they were so weak that they were still trying to break on top of my nail and was painful and I was like omg the only thing I changed was my polish remover. So I went back to my old polish remover generic cutex with gelatin in it for a 1$ and my nails stopped breaking and seem to be improving. My bottom line is these are great for travel but I wouldn't use them constantly like I was ever again. I would only use them for travel since my nails desperately need/want the gelatin.