L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads

4.1

on 7/29/2015 9:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

These are great for purse or work/on the go in general. They DO remove the nail polish quite well. I took off 2 coats of blue nail polish yesterday at work. However, they are quite OILY which is annoying, I had to keep wiping off the nail and skin surrounding with a dry tissue. But I would buy again. It is a $1, it is convenient and it takes off the nail polish + points for fixing small nic in my car :-)

on 7/11/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like to buy the bittles of nail polish remover as i have a toddler daughter and a preschooler son. This is a great little alternative. It does wipe the polish off but you gotta put a little elbow grease into getting it off. All in all this is a cheap, safe (keep it away from their mouths), and great smelling way to get nailpolish off.

on 5/13/2015 1:56:00 AM

Really really not a fan, I LOVE the smell but they are Sooo oily and don't take off my polish I really wanted to lIke these because they're so cheap and smell Sooo good! But what I did use them for was to clean up edges and tools after nail art

on 1/12/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My favorite nail polish remover. I find that most are just too drying on my hands but not these. They leave an oily residue that easily washes off and don't dry out my skin at all! Not to mention they work great at removing any kind of polish, even a ton of glitter. You only need a couple of pads per use so they last a long time.

on 7/31/2014 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this while shopping at Dollar Tree with my family while I was away from home. I thought this would be perfect since I was travelling and I happy to report that I was right! It works well, fast, conveinent, and smells nice. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My favorite nail polish remover. its hard to find though, seems like they only bring it out for summer. the only thing i dont like about it is that it leaves you sticky but it washes right off. only a buck, you get 32 pads. cant beat that! its amazing. should give it a try.

I found these for a dollar and recently I thought nail polish pads would be great to have for easy cleanup and travel but I did not know where to get them. I found it in peach, and it smells like wonderful peaches! These work so well, I only used one pad per hand. The polish came off quickly and easilly! I was really surprised how well it worked because the pads were dry. They just feel dry they acually do a great job with getting nail polish off. Better than my bottle of nail polish remover by far. I definately will buy more and get them for friends. I highly recommend them.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have heard people rave about various LA Fresh removing wipes and I have been wanting to try them. Then I got this sample in Fresh Tuscan Orange Scent. The scent of these wipes is heavenly and the whole time I was removing I kept smelling my hands. That is a shocking thing to do being nail polish remover usually smells horrible.

I used this when I had thick glitter polish on my fingers. I really expected this to not work. So I was shocked when this was removing my polish so easily. I think this works so well at removing the glitter because of the remover formula and the texture of the pad. I was not able to do all ten of my nails though. I think if I had only one coat of glitter or just regular polish I would have been able to use one pad to remove all ten fingers of polish.

I plan on purchasing this and would really recommend it to anyone who does their nails.

on 4/12/2014 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like these polish pad removers. They come in a small plastic container of thirty-two. They are super thin but efficient. I use one for every three nails. They remove polish pretty quickly. I can do both hands in just two or three minutes. They smell great! There is no hint of acetone or alcohol smell. If you're sensitive to those smells you will love these. I believe they come in a variety of scents as well. I have tried melon and peach. They are a bit oily, however, and do leave a white powdery residue on the nails for a little bit after use, but it does go away pretty quick. I would definitely recommend washing your hands after use. The packaging is a little flimsy. You have to make sure the cap is on tight so the pads don't dry out. However, the container is small and thin so it fits great into your purse or wherever you need them. These are also extremely inexpensive! For the price, I'd say they are definitely worth picking up more.

on 2/17/2014 5:52:00 PM

I like the idea of these nail polish remover pads. They smell good and can be used on the go because they are small enough to keep in a purse. I noticed a oil residue after using the pads that seemed odd, but otherwise I liked this product. It took quite a few pads to remove all the nail polish and it doesn't work the best with dark colors, but I have purchased it a few times since the first.

Top Rated L.A. Colors Products