October 25, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing! It's a cool matte brown with a slight charcoal tint and it's great for everyday use. I also love to use this on the lower lash line when I use a black liquid liner on the upper lashline because it opens up the eyes more instead of using black. I have Zero and Rockstar which was purchased together as a holiday set and this color is by far my favorite. I love the creaminess, the pigmentation and longevity of it. This color will not budge until I take it off.

I will definitely repurchase as well as check out their other browns such as Whiskey and Bourbon. It may hurt the pocket a bit, but they are definitely fool-proof and a great investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and is the only thing I've tryed that lasted more than a couple hours without smudging. My eyes are quite sensitive but no problems with here. Also love the color, even used as a shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

I am in love with this matte brown shade, it was my go-to everyday, until I lent it to someone who never returned it to me. (ah well you know what they say about giving to the less fortunate)

Would gladly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got about three months out of this liner an used it most days. I do like it although it does peel occasionally. The packaging makes it difficult to know which way to take the lid off and I dropped a big blob on my carpet. I'm not unhappy with it but I'll try a different one now it seems to be running out

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. UD's Perversion is also very bad. If you like to have panda eyes, go get these eyeliners. I have used other Urban Decay eyeliners and they didn't melt below my eyes. There must be something about this particular UD formulation that makes it smear. Demolition and Perversion feel and look more matte going on compared to their other eyeliners I've used (Zero for example), but it doesn't stay.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Great color, looks gorgeous, perfect color for me (dark brown eyes and hair, light skin)
Cons: Smudges!! constantly needs to be sharpened and the only one tht works is the $10 urban decay grindhouse

I realllly love this liner but it only lasts more if i layer it over my liquid liner but that means i cant use it on my lower lid which is part of why i bought it :( it smudges alllllll under my eyes (i have oily eyelids btw)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG eyeliner as I lined my eyes almost every time I put on any makeup. However, the price of this eyeliner is pretty expensive compared to most drugstore brands. I bought this from Sephora in Jan this year and it lasted me more than 6 months (I know I know, you are supposed to discard 3 months for any eye makeup, but this is expensive) Anyway, I had since try to replace my eyeliner with cheaper alternatives with disappointing and embarrassing results. Most eyeliner smudged on my oily lids and gave a mess to my face. I will go back to Sephora to repurchase this item again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I own many of UD's 24/7 liners and Demolition is one of my favorites. It's a deep matte neutral brown shade. It looks great paired with a neutral smoky eye for day since it's not quite as harsh as black. Demolition glides on smoothly and is pretty opaque after a single line, but I often will pass over it again to deepen the color a bit. It is not the best for super thin lines due to how soft and creamy it is, but it works great for thicker lines. On me Demolition (and most UD liners) last all day with just a bit of fading after 10+ hours. I use UD Primer Potion base everyday religiously, so not sure how it would fare without a primer. When I run out of Demolition, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is quite simply the best pencil liner I've ever used.I used to think that smudging under eyes was just part and parcel of pencil liners.Not with this one.This is waterproof so it shouldn't smudge and it doesn't. Also impressive as an upper lid liner. I usually use liquids on my upper eyes as pencils just disappear or are too hard too apply. You would think this was a liquid on upper eyes.It's soft so it glides on easily..And I don't even need to top up much if at all with this. Another first with pencils.Demolition is a lovely dark brown, no shimmer, no red tones.As for the sharpening issue that some seem to have a problem with, this is no worse or better than any eye pencil.I won't try another pencil liner ever again(I've tried loads anyway) as there's no need.This is HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by mysteryblonde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a basic if you want an everyday classic look. I prefer a black liner but it is too much for everyday at work. Demolition is a deep brown and definitely not a black so seems the perfect compromise to me.

This pencils truly glides on and I do have some fine lines in the eye area and it works great on mature skin. The price is in line with prestige cosmetics but look around for multi sets - there is a set of three travel pencils with the demoltion color as one for 19 at u l t a and I believe s e p h o r a - the sets make it a tremendous buy as you can try out more than one shade.

I have repurchased this four times so it is a staple for me. It typically lasts my ten hour workdays but I have had days where it needed to be touched up. Urban Decay as a brand are highly pigmented and you rarely can go wrong with any of their products.