December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner glides on smoothly, and can be easily blended out for a smokier line. Looks lovely lined on top and below, and the colour is a beautiful deep charcoal brown,
But what bothers me about this is how it barely marks on the upper waterline. and its not due to having a lot of "moisture" there - I never had trouble with lining my waterline with other cheaper liners, and this one rubs off quickly. I also have oily lids and the product gradually separates towards the end of a day, leaving my eyes looking messy, greasy and smudged.

It is also so difficult to sharpen with a normal drugstore sharpener, and can be too soft, so it becomes blunt very quickly. I had higher hopes for this product due to the rave reviews and high price but my opinion of it is that it is quite mediocre... will continue my search for a better liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing! It's a cool matte brown with a slight charcoal tint and it's great for everyday use. I also love to use this on the lower lash line when I use a black liquid liner on the upper lashline because it opens up the eyes more instead of using black. I have Zero and Rockstar which was purchased together as a holiday set and this color is by far my favorite. I love the creaminess, the pigmentation and longevity of it. This color will not budge until I take it off.

I will definitely repurchase as well as check out their other browns such as Whiskey and Bourbon. It may hurt the pocket a bit, but they are definitely fool-proof and a great investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and is the only thing I've tryed that lasted more than a couple hours without smudging. My eyes are quite sensitive but no problems with here. Also love the color, even used as a shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

I am in love with this matte brown shade, it was my go-to everyday, until I lent it to someone who never returned it to me. (ah well you know what they say about giving to the less fortunate)

Would gladly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got about three months out of this liner an used it most days. I do like it although it does peel occasionally. The packaging makes it difficult to know which way to take the lid off and I dropped a big blob on my carpet. I'm not unhappy with it but I'll try a different one now it seems to be running out

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. UD's Perversion is also very bad. If you like to have panda eyes, go get these eyeliners. I have used other Urban Decay eyeliners and they didn't melt below my eyes. There must be something about this particular UD formulation that makes it smear. Demolition and Perversion feel and look more matte going on compared to their other eyeliners I've used (Zero for example), but it doesn't stay.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Great color, looks gorgeous, perfect color for me (dark brown eyes and hair, light skin)
Cons: Smudges!! constantly needs to be sharpened and the only one tht works is the $10 urban decay grindhouse

I realllly love this liner but it only lasts more if i layer it over my liquid liner but that means i cant use it on my lower lid which is part of why i bought it :( it smudges alllllll under my eyes (i have oily eyelids btw)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG eyeliner as I lined my eyes almost every time I put on any makeup. However, the price of this eyeliner is pretty expensive compared to most drugstore brands. I bought this from Sephora in Jan this year and it lasted me more than 6 months (I know I know, you are supposed to discard 3 months for any eye makeup, but this is expensive) Anyway, I had since try to replace my eyeliner with cheaper alternatives with disappointing and embarrassing results. Most eyeliner smudged on my oily lids and gave a mess to my face. I will go back to Sephora to repurchase this item again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I own many of UD's 24/7 liners and Demolition is one of my favorites. It's a deep matte neutral brown shade. It looks great paired with a neutral smoky eye for day since it's not quite as harsh as black. Demolition glides on smoothly and is pretty opaque after a single line, but I often will pass over it again to deepen the color a bit. It is not the best for super thin lines due to how soft and creamy it is, but it works great for thicker lines. On me Demolition (and most UD liners) last all day with just a bit of fading after 10+ hours. I use UD Primer Potion base everyday religiously, so not sure how it would fare without a primer. When I run out of Demolition, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is quite simply the best pencil liner I've ever used.I used to think that smudging under eyes was just part and parcel of pencil liners.Not with this one.This is waterproof so it shouldn't smudge and it doesn't. Also impressive as an upper lid liner. I usually use liquids on my upper eyes as pencils just disappear or are too hard too apply. You would think this was a liquid on upper eyes.It's soft so it glides on easily..And I don't even need to top up much if at all with this. Another first with pencils.Demolition is a lovely dark brown, no shimmer, no red tones.As for the sharpening issue that some seem to have a problem with, this is no worse or better than any eye pencil.I won't try another pencil liner ever again(I've tried loads anyway) as there's no need.This is HG for me!