Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine)]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this eyeliner. I prefer a matte eye, and this does that. it is a nice, deep brown, without any of the red that I often see in brown pencils. It glides on really smoothly and stays put all day. I find it comes off easily with remover at the end of the day

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love these pencils. They glide on so smoothly and easily. If I use my Lorac primer, the liner stays put, even through intense sweaty cardio workouts! I do think this product works best with a primer though. I like most of the UD pencils, but the ones with sparkle in the, don't apply half as nicely as the matte ones do.

The color on Demolition is fantastic. It matches basically every single look I create using my Naked or Lorac palettes. It's just a really nice neutral brown. I find it really compliments my fair skin, and looks much less harsh than the traditional black liners.

If you are a fan of the UD 24/7 pencils, you need to pick up the UD grind house sharpener. It's annoyingly overpriced, but the best for getting a nice point on these pencils.

This isn't my favorite product for a cat eye though. (Mac fluidline is fantastic if you like to wear a cateye) I tried the 24/7 liquid liners too, but didn't like those at all. (flaked like crazy)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted this eye pencil to be my HG eye pencil so bad but it's a pity it didn't turn out that way..I thought since it is much more expensive than those drugstore eyeliner pencils, it would surpass all those in terms of all quality and durability. But I found this product a total miss. It did glide on effortlessly. There was absolutely no tugging and the color was a lovely matte dark brown. But that was all to it. The main reason I bought this eye pencil is because it is said to be waterproof and smudge proof but apparently the product doesn't agree with this. As a person who lives in a hot country, this is the major factor when I choose cosmetics. It looked great for like one hour but then it started to smudge like crazy. It was not supposed to budge but when I touched my eyes(not rubbing, just touched) I could see the eyeliner smudging on my fingers so imagine what it could do to my eyes. I find it super disappointing it didn't even last for several hours even though I used a primer and put some shadow upon it to make it last. I wore the eyeliner for 7 hours and I looked like a panda or racoon or whatever after that. I don't even write reviews often but this product prompted me to write one cause it is that horrible. Not worth the price at all.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner glides on really smoothly, and can be easily smoked out. It looks amazing lined on top and below, and the colour is a beautiful charcoal brown, with no red undertones.

A big con, however, is that it never stays put on the waterline - for some reason this can't last more than an hour. The product also gradually separates on my oily eyelids, leaving my eyes looking messy, greasy and smudged. I've tried using this with my best eyelid primers but it still manages to smudge like crazy.

It is also really difficult to sharpen, and can be too soft, so it becomes blunt very quickly, meaning I have to sharpen way too often.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This color is amazing! It's a cool matte brown with a slight charcoal tint and it's great for everyday use. I also love to use this on the lower lash line when I use a black liquid liner on the upper lashline because it opens up the eyes more instead of using black. I have Zero and Rockstar which was purchased together as a holiday set and this color is by far my favorite. I love the creaminess, the pigmentation and longevity of it. This color will not budge until I take it off.

I will definitely repurchase as well as check out their other browns such as Whiskey and Bourbon. It may hurt the pocket a bit, but they are definitely fool-proof and a great investment!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily lids and is the only thing I've tryed that lasted more than a couple hours without smudging. My eyes are quite sensitive but no problems with here. Also love the color, even used as a shadow.

I am in love with this matte brown shade, it was my go-to everyday, until I lent it to someone who never returned it to me. (ah well you know what they say about giving to the less fortunate)

Would gladly repurchase.

I've got about three months out of this liner an used it most days. I do like it although it does peel occasionally. The packaging makes it difficult to know which way to take the lid off and I dropped a big blob on my carpet. I'm not unhappy with it but I'll try a different one now it seems to be running out

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. UD's Perversion is also very bad. If you like to have panda eyes, go get these eyeliners. I have used other Urban Decay eyeliners and they didn't melt below my eyes. There must be something about this particular UD formulation that makes it smear. Demolition and Perversion feel and look more matte going on compared to their other eyeliners I've used (Zero for example), but it doesn't stay.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: Great color, looks gorgeous, perfect color for me (dark brown eyes and hair, light skin)
Cons: Smudges!! constantly needs to be sharpened and the only one tht works is the $10 urban decay grindhouse

I realllly love this liner but it only lasts more if i layer it over my liquid liner but that means i cant use it on my lower lid which is part of why i bought it :( it smudges alllllll under my eyes (i have oily eyelids btw)

Top Rated Urban Decay Products