September 15, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss - Rouge Flamenco

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From Lise Watier website:

"Finally, lightweight, non-sticky, super-shiny lip gloss in a pencil that you can actually use and sharpen as easily and as precisely as a pencil! Yes, it's a revelation but, please, ask for it by name: Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss. Rich in plant extracts, its shimmering, creamy texture hydrates and nourishes your lips, keeping them feeling comfortable and oh, so sexy all day. Ooh la la."

I would never have purchased this and what a shame that is. Fortunately I received a full size Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Rouge Flamenco in my October subscription deluxe sample box. Rouge Flamenco is a true neutral red base (not blue red like the pic from the website I loaded above would suggest) with iridescence. I really didn't know what to expect. I tried it on and it is gorgeous!! It goes on feeling more like a balm or a lipstick than a gloss. The colour really flatters my pale olive complexion with brown hair and hazel brown eyes. Not too shiny but the beautiful iridescence illuminates and emphasizes every curve of my lips. Very beautiful I instantly look ready to attend a Christmas party! This gorgeous colour just screams Christmas in the best possible way. I just got it so I haven't had a reason to sharpen it yet. I will be getting this pencil it's own designated jumbo sharpener. I wore it last night and when I checked myself in the mirror three hours later, the iridescence was long gone but what left behind was a beautiful, even, red stain. I don't see myself using this one up but, I will definitely purchase another one when I have an opportunity. I currently have my eye on Rose Intense. Nice product.