December 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick in Abstract Orange

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I liked the color but not enough to keep it (I ended up returning this for another revlon lipstick). This lipstick was also drying on my lips :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great great color! Turns a touch pink on me but that's ok. I still get the orangey/copper out of it. Long lasting for a d/s lippie and no had taste/smell. It works for late summer and into fall and maybe to compliment a bolder eye in spring. Definitely a more natural looking color for me. Win!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

great color. I find excuses just to put it on again. A definite keep and repurchase.
highly recommend it for olive skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon really hit it out of the park with this one. Abstract Orange is a gorgeous coppery orangey red that works beautifully w/my dark hair and warm gold toned skin. It has a pearl finish but it's by no means uber frosty or glittery. The color looks alot like the long gone Lancome Gingembre Dore. will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This is beautiful coppery, organish, burnt red shade! It's a very unique drugstore color. It goes well with my bronzer in the summer, and it doubles as a great shade for fall! Another favorite in the makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LotusEater13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really quite impressed with this color, because it just looks and feels so high-end. Drugstore products have come a long way...I didn't even plan on buying MORE lipstick, but when I saw the rich color and interesting name I just had to. The packaging is nice, but the gorgeous, glamorous color is even better! On me, it's a classy blend of copper, red, orange, and gold, warm-toned, obviously, and with a hefty dose of copper shimmer, which is lovely. The staying power is phenomenal: I wore it for 8+ hours, and it wasn't drying at all. I love the rich color payoff and the versatility of this color. It looks equally great with a smoky eye or with a deep, plummy shade on the lids, and looks luscious with Nars Orgasm blush. I find it suitable for fall or summer, and I think it's one of those universally flattering shades that would look beautiful on any skin tone. I would absolutely buy it again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I love this color! It's orange/pink/red/copper with a slight metallic finish. Feels balmy like all Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks but not particularly moisturizing or drying. I like to wear this with a nude eye and electric blue liner for a little pop. It's one of my favorite lipsticks right now. Definitely WOC friendly but I think it would look good on fairer skintones too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

This is a red/burnt orange with copper overtones. As with all of the Revlon pearl formula lippies, it is slightly more drying than the cream formula ones. Wearing quality is excellent but it doesn't make the lips look full like the cream formula superlustrous. It's a really interesting colour but I ended up giving it to a friend. On another note - if you live in Australia have a look at the Australis Mineral Inject lipstick in "Tango". It's a fairly close dupe to Abstract Orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jackie365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is is a beautiful orange/copper/reddish shade. Very nice for WOC. I wear it with Mac's Format blush, and a black liner ... that's it!
Really that is all that is needed. No lip liner is necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kastehelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Looks orange in the tube, but wears rosy-copper on my lips. The formula isn't moisturizing, but it glides on smooth and wears well on moisturized lips. Wonderful color on my bronze skin, hope it sticks around!