Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Abstract Orange

4.4

on 6/24/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I liked the color but not enough to keep it (I ended up returning this for another revlon lipstick). This lipstick was also drying on my lips :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great great color! Turns a touch pink on me but that's ok. I still get the orangey/copper out of it. Long lasting for a d/s lippie and no had taste/smell. It works for late summer and into fall and maybe to compliment a bolder eye in spring. Definitely a more natural looking color for me. Win!

on 7/18/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great color. I find excuses just to put it on again. A definite keep and repurchase.
highly recommend it for olive skin tones.

on 6/29/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Revlon really hit it out of the park with this one. Abstract Orange is a gorgeous coppery orangey red that works beautifully w/my dark hair and warm gold toned skin. It has a pearl finish but it's by no means uber frosty or glittery. The color looks alot like the long gone Lancome Gingembre Dore. will definitely repurchase.

This is beautiful coppery, organish, burnt red shade! It's a very unique drugstore color. It goes well with my bronzer in the summer, and it doubles as a great shade for fall! Another favorite in the makeup bag!

on 4/26/2012 2:57:00 PM

I was really quite impressed with this color, because it just looks and feels so high-end. Drugstore products have come a long way...I didn't even plan on buying MORE lipstick, but when I saw the rich color and interesting name I just had to. The packaging is nice, but the gorgeous, glamorous color is even better! On me, it's a classy blend of copper, red, orange, and gold, warm-toned, obviously, and with a hefty dose of copper shimmer, which is lovely. The staying power is phenomenal: I wore it for 8+ hours, and it wasn't drying at all. I love the rich color payoff and the versatility of this color. It looks equally great with a smoky eye or with a deep, plummy shade on the lids, and looks luscious with Nars Orgasm blush. I find it suitable for fall or summer, and I think it's one of those universally flattering shades that would look beautiful on any skin tone. I would absolutely buy it again.

on 4/25/2012 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this color! It's orange/pink/red/copper with a slight metallic finish. Feels balmy like all Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks but not particularly moisturizing or drying. I like to wear this with a nude eye and electric blue liner for a little pop. It's one of my favorite lipsticks right now. Definitely WOC friendly but I think it would look good on fairer skintones too.

on 4/15/2012 10:52:00 PM

This is a red/burnt orange with copper overtones. As with all of the Revlon pearl formula lippies, it is slightly more drying than the cream formula ones. Wearing quality is excellent but it doesn't make the lips look full like the cream formula superlustrous. It's a really interesting colour but I ended up giving it to a friend. On another note - if you live in Australia have a look at the Australis Mineral Inject lipstick in "Tango". It's a fairly close dupe to Abstract Orange.

on 3/6/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This lipstick is is a beautiful orange/copper/reddish shade. Very nice for WOC. I wear it with Mac's Format blush, and a black liner ... that's it!
Really that is all that is needed. No lip liner is necessary.

on 2/6/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Looks orange in the tube, but wears rosy-copper on my lips. The formula isn't moisturizing, but it glides on smooth and wears well on moisturized lips. Wonderful color on my bronze skin, hope it sticks around!

Recommended for Medium Skin