July 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - For Her Musc Intense

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

File under: screechy completely nondescript floral. I agree that likening something to bathroom freshener (*not* from the bathroom freshener top shelf, mind you) is not helpful. But... Sometimes all you can think of is "ugh. this smells like that stuff they use to cover up the smell of public bathrooms!"... right? Ok, so to be very kind - or as kind as I can be- I have a dear friend who loves the new Chloe iterations, the ones with the screechy bathroomy, I mean, Glade-like accents? And she is dear to me, and I would never tell her anything bad about her beloved perfume, but this smells *exactly* like it. So. If you love the new Chloe line, you may in fact fall in love with this. I'm off to scrub it off my hand asap.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try this. After leavingon my skin for several hours, I just wanted to go home and scrub it off. I tested this because I lpove musky scents and saw this was recommended for musk lovers. It reminded me of an old man, actually an old friend of my father. I had high hopes for this perfume and wanted it to be "the one". After a couple hours the make intensified, not a soft musk but a harsh, manly musk.
I would recommend this to be for someone who hates perfume but likes strong, dark musk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by theoneandonlyfraggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What I have noticed about musk scents is that some peopleís noses are completely immune to it and for some it is like catnip. It is a very sensual and alluring fragrance and I love to smell this on my skin. It is so deliciously warm and deep yet so impossibly fragile. I put this on when I am in the mood for some love and it makes me feel very young and sexy. Men love this and the only way they can smell it is when they are really close to you. Itís like a pheromone, it puts a love spell on anyone close to you.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ayling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This must be a JOKE! I'm a big perfume lover and I recently splurged on a bottle of Musc Collection Intense for Her. My first ever Narciso. I am TERRIBLY disappointed! This perfume does not stay on for even 5 MINUTES! I spray myself over and over but the smell disappears right away! NOT even a subtle HINT of it! I've never had a perfume like this. Noone should be expected to pay 70 Euros for a fragrance that doesn't smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The perfect clean-woman scent. If you're trying to make a statement and/or have your scent announce your presence before you walk in the door, this is not the scent for you. However if you want a subtle, gentle, my-skin-but-better scent, this is it! You have to try it on skin, smelling it on paper doesn't do it any justice.

The florals are restrained and subtle, the musk clean and non-animalic. I don't get the fake/metallic note I got in the normal NR For Her EDT, thankfully, as that was the only bit about the scent that prevented me from loving it. Sillage is very close, but this is an aura scent, not a nose-grabber. I actually don't spray this in the traditional wrist/inner elbow/cleavage areas, but just a quick small spritz under the arms (I use odorless deodorant). The heat from your armpits warms the scent and makes it more of a clean natural scent rather than "oh HAI I'm wearing perfume!". Would be perfect for corporate environments where typical perfumes are frowned upon.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No