November 26, 2014 | 1809 users online

Skincare - Face - La Prairie - Cellular Power Infusion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Jomugsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my all-time favourite skincare product! I only gave it a 4 due to the the very steep price and would love to be able to afford and use this more often

I use this if my skin feels dull and needs a wake-up call. It gives my face instant glow and brightness and youthfulness. My skin is much clearer and has a dewy feel to it. I don't follow the instructions (using the 4 vials continuously for 4-6 wks) due to the price so I normally split it up into 1 or 2 at a time and it already makes a difference (what more if i use all 4 at one go!). Also, sometimes 1 vial can last 3 wks (although intended is 1-2wks). They say active ingredients only last up to 2 weeks but can't really tell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've just finished my first treatment, and can't say enough good things about this treatment. I have noticed dramatic differences in my skin texture, pore size, and overall radiance. My skin feels like silk, and I like that I was able to use this product with other products that finished up before I fully switch over to the La Prairie system. For instance I have some Chantecaille products that I can't bring myself to toss, and like the fact that you can use other high-quality skincare products during this treatment period.
The packaging is super cool, and opening each vial is like a little fun science experiment. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but now I know I can't live without this every three months. It's like pressing the reset button on your face, neck and décolletage. I had the Cellular Power Charge Night serum at the ready for use immediately following this product, as instructed (you don't use both at the same time).

Is it worth the splurge? Well, that depends on how much you generally spend on skincare and your budget. Now that I am exclusively switching over to La Prairie, I can't imagine going without this "reset button" every three months. I've never experienced another product that makes my skin feels so silky and refined. If you're thinking about switching to La Prairie for your skincare system, I highly recommend purchasing this first. It solidified my choice to switch to La Prairie.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by sarahford

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I coveted this for ages before I finally bought it and I have to say I'm not disappointed, but neither am I jumping for joy either.

The packaging is great, the fact you have to 'create' the liquid makes it feel special and it certainly looks and feels expensive which makes you think it's going to work miracles.

I am just finishing my 4th vial and each one has lasted about 8 or 9 days, I haven't scrimped on the amount of product I've used each time and I've done my whole face and throat morning and evening. The bottles come with a dropper which means you can't get the last of the product out so I have been leaving them upside down to drain what I can but there has been some product left in each one which I haven't been able to use.

It has given my skin a milky, creamy look and has improved the overall appearance but it hasn't given it a 'wow' factor which I expected. The improvement came about 2 or 3 days into using the product and the continued use hasn't improved on what I got in those first few days. I can definitely say my skin is looking good but it wasn't bad in the first place.

I have some open pores on my nose which it hasn't touched at all and I have a milia spot which it hasn't made any difference to and I had hoped it would improve these areas. It didn't do a thing for my crows feet but then I didn't expect it to and since the weather has got colder I've developed some red blotches on my forehead which it also hasn't helped with.

I would use it again if my skin was looking dull and in need of a pick me up but as it hasn't reached my expectations in terms of my problem areas I won't be using it every 3 or 4 months as it's designed to be used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was lucky enough to have one of these bottles in my 'Luxurious Discovery Collection' giftset. I have never before had to bind ingredients to active the product, it all felt very scientific. Once activated, one bottle only lasts 7-10 days. You only need to use a small amount, my mum and I have been sharing the bottle between us for the past week, of morning and night application, and there is still plenty left in the bottle. The dropper dispenser makes the application very hygenic and easy to be shared between users. Both I and my mum have already noticed a positive difference in our skin; firmer, radiant and more refreshed. For the full kit, containing 4 bottles, the the price of £310 seems totally extortionate, especially as the kit is expected to last a usage of one month only. This is a bit like a drawn out face mask that you use over a month. Very expensive, and for that reason I would not buy it for myself alone. If you were to share the usage of the product between two people it would make it much more reasonable for the price and would avoid wastage of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Productboi20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just purchased this product last night.. may be a little soon to review but I wanted to get a review post available for people to review this product. So far I have used it twice. I must say it has a great smell and a wonderful feelings on the skin. WAY too soon to tell if this does anything for me yet.. (and if it doesnt then it will be returned).

description: Each kit comes with four mini vials of the infusion; you twist the bottom of the bottle and the clear liquid inside becomes blue in a few seconds. Once activated the travel-friendly bottle lasts about a week. Meaning the kit, which comes with a very La Prairie-esque price tag of $475, will last you 4 weeks. It is recc that you only use the product regimen once every 3-4-5 months.

Update: I just started the third vial and have to say I am quite pleased with the product. Does not cause break outs.. very soothing, plumping and waking up every morning with glowing dewy skin. Will update again when finished

Update: I used the entire kit in just about 34 days. Absolute GREAT product will buy again for sure. Just bought the Night power charge cream to use for the next 3 months. Def worth giving the infusion a try!