October 20, 2014 | 1119 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Sweet Beige

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

If you liked Unity & also Giggle, this color may appeal to you. Unity has darker brown tones w sparkles whereas Giggle has more rose & a tinge of grey do I dare say, without the sparkles. It's like they had a baby & out popped Sweet Beige!! I don't know about it being LE as I bought it very recently (may 2014), so it must still be available some places!! This is a lovely light brown color without any pink nor any frostiness or sparkles. It's simply gorgeous!! This would look good with a smokey eye but also just by itself on a minimalist day, I could see it being appropriate for nearly any occasion, nearly all complexions & I think this will be a useful color for me with all of that being said. This does not disappoint!! (Short story: I've loved every Glossimer I've bought except Spark [too bright & too cool] & Constellation [looked like clear Vaseline!] so 6 out of 8 is a fairly good batting average!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very high maintainence when it comes to lipstick and gloss because my lips are thin and I chew on them. This is the best!! Natural yet with a pop of nude gloss makes me not want to chew. No smell, no taste and not too sticky. I had a very expensive Tom Ford nude gloss but it slipped off and was too thick. This is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nude lip shades of lipstick or gloss are like Goldilocks and the Three Bears - I keep trying different ones but each one seems to have some issue (this one is too orange, too pink, too brown, too dark, too light, etc). Sweet Beige gloss however is perfection for me right away. Oh its own it's pigmented enough to cancel out some of the rosey pigment in my lips. The shade itself is a wonderful combination of beige, pink, and peach. There is some shimmer to it but nothing glittery. Glossimers are my favorite formula in general for gloss - no scent, taste, feels nice on but lasts a while, not too goopy, slick, or sticky.

(For reference, Im a fair cool olive brunette, about N20ish, and I prefer warm nudes with a bit of peach in them).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite lipglosses ........ a gorgeous shiney pink-nude that looks natural and makes my lip plumper .... a beautiful color for PPPs .... I'm a NW-10 and it looks great with my coloring and goes well with many of my different eyeshadow colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by anderson02

I simply ADORE this shade of lip gloss. Peachy beiges look great on me in general, but there is something about "Sweet Beige" that knocks it out of the park for me! It is opaque enough to show up, but still has that glossy look. The SA suggested wearing it with TULIP lipliner, and I love the combo! Tulip is my new favorite Chanel lipliner (it was NUDE). I have oodles of lip glosses (mostly Chanel glossimers, a few Lancome) but this is by far my absoulute favorite. SO SAD IT IS LIMITED EDITION!!! I love it so much, I bought 4! Will be extremely annoyed if they don't bring it back to have in the line full-time, there are many they could easily knock out of there and replace with Sweet Beige!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Really nice beige nude shade, very little sparkle, good lasting power but will not repurchase since probably can find similar nude shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by TaxDollar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this glossimer. It's the perfect nude for me - sheer enough to wear over lipstick but opaque enough to wear alone and still look like more than a mere gloss. NC-15 - doesn't completely wash me out. Love it, sad it's LE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Sweet Beige is a limited edition pinky-nude beige with gold sparkles released with Chanel's 2011 Holiday collection. I picked this up because I was looking for an everyday glossimer that was lighter than Giggle (which I also have and love). The shade isn't terribly unique or a must-have in my opinion but it fit the bill of what I was looking for. It is not incredibly pigmented but it does tone down my pigmented lips with a semi-opaque wash of color that adds a lot of shine and shimmer, and I absolutely love the formula of glossimers. It doesn't wash me out but it doesn't brighten my face up either - it's a good neutral - NC30. Once the color wears off, it does leave behind a bunch of little sparkles on my lips, which I'm not a particular fan of, however. I would not necessarily repurchase but I don't regret buying it, and I will get frequent use out of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is a lovely new color from the Holiday 2011 collection. I initially passed on it, but then decided on a whim to get it, and I really quite like it! I find it is the perfect beige-nude shade -- just the right amount of warmth so I don't look washed out. (I have a light golden complexion.) The gold sparkles are not over the top, nor are they gritty, and I find that it gives the lips extra dimension and plumpness.

The previous reviewer compared it to Sarong, and while I agree that they are similar, I think Sarong has more mauve to it, while Sweet Beige has more caramel-y undertones. Compared to Giggle, Sweet Beige's sparkles make the color dressier and more special; additionally, I find Giggle has more peach to it.

As with all Glossimers, this one has no fragrance, is a tad sticky, and is rather long-lasting. Overall, if this were permanent, and I was able to use it up, I would repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went into my local macy's to the chanel counter to try the holiday collection out..and I gave sweet beige a test drive and it looks lovely on my nw 45 complexion...the perfect nude as i like to say...one thing I didnt enjoy soo much was the glitter glitter glitter..I hate when i kiss my man and glitter is all over his face...I love the rouge allure glosses NO GLITTER in most..1 or 2 with tiny tiny sparkle..I guess that's what makes it a "Holiday" Collection..lol..but color is nice . i will not buy but love the glossimers product overall and the tubes do gush a little around the top.