Stila In The Light Palette

4.2

It is a lovely neutral palette with a great selection of shades. The pigmentation is great. Though the packaging is not that great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It's ok.
i've had it for five years. It does it's job.
Fall out is not good.
Ok shade selection.

For $39 dollars I would save up to probably get myself Inglots because they're comparable quality to MAC but way cheaper. Terrible price point.

Packaging is very average. Not sturdy and now the letters are coming off as the palette is into year 5.

In terms of colors I use kitten and champagne for undereyes. Kitten is my favorite shade.
Bliss I use as a neutral shade and sandstone as brown.

I guess my biggest qualm is that there are no matte shades. Only shimmer. :/

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

pros:
- great neutral shades
- good colour payoff when used dry
- you can make dramatic or subtle looks with this palette

cons:
- staying power is not as good as other similarly-priced eyeshadows
- blendability isn't the best either

this is an alright palette but nothing i would be clamouring to purchase after using it a couple of times. i think it's actually discontinued now? i'll continue to use it now and then but i wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's a great neutral palette. That being said, neutral eye looks are not my cup of tea. I got this off Stila's website on sale for $20. Glad I got it on sale and did not pay full price. I use it maybe once a month, if even that. The really only use 3, maybe 4 shades. Sunset is my favorite color in the palette. I definitely don't own anything like it. I like to use it in my outer v with Kitten on my eyelid. And Sandstone is a great liner color for those of us who prefer not to use actual eye liner. Bottom line: I'm glad I have it, but I'm also glad I got it on sale. I would be filled with regret if I had paid full price for this palette.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a perfect everyday palette. I love all of the colors, though some need a bit more work to apply than others. I adore almost every shade except for Luster, Gilded Gold, and Night Sky. It's not that I don't like these, but they don't apply as well as the others. I would recommend this palette. The shadows all have a nice texture, and you can really do a huge variety of looks with the palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

oh. my. gosh. this palette is life changing.
The colors go together beautifulllyyyy
it is literally fool-proof. I always come back to this palette, and I've bought a backup palette because i've seen it discontinued and unavailable at places and I worry (God forbid!) that they'll discontinue it.
this was one of my first e/s palettes, I've learned with this palette. it has a combo of light, dark, matte, shimmer, etc. there are shades that can be used as transition colors or lid colors or whatever.
I do wish this was a little bit more pigmented, but the colors blend out beautifully and are easy so i'm not complaining

this is definitely an easy-to-use, has everything palette!

Love it! I bought it at a warehouse sale for 16.99. My only regret is not buying two.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favourite eyeshadow palettes!

The colours are phenomenal and all of the shadows are so buttery! They are all so pigmented and although I haven't tried it this way, can be used wet without disturbing the eyeshadow. Sandstone is my all-time favourite crease shade!

$52 AUD is pretty good for a high end palette in Australia, and it's well worth the money! And the stay all day mechanical liner is a nice perk, but I'm pretty sure mine is broken as it dowsn't wind up / down.

The packaging just kills me though. Its pretty flimsy So it's kind of scary to travel with :/

10/10 would recommend besides the packaging downside though!

I was house sitting for a friend and she welcomed me to her vast collection of makeup. This pallet was the first one j was drawn too and wow am I impressed! The shimmery champagne is beautiful wet or dry and I can create so many looks with this one pallet. I will be purchasing my own Asap

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is such a nice palette! The colors are beautiful, versatile, highly pigmented, but they all have a bit of shimmer, so if you hate shimmer, you won't like this palette. I do love a bit of shimmer, even at my age. I'm young at heart! I love how this palette is perfect for creating a nice natural day look for work, or a vampy vixen look for nights out. I think they're probably discontinuing this palette though, because it's in the sale section online, and no longer at my Ulta. I think I paid around 30 or 35 bucks for mine, and at the time I though it was a steal with the liner included and such pretty colors! I love " night sky", " gilded gold" " kitten" and "sunset" so much. Also sandstone could possibly be used for a eyebrow liner if you need one, and ebony is so pretty if you're doing the smokey eye.

Also I love how this palette has a big mirror on the inside, which is unlike the Too Faced palettes with similar colors.

Top Rated Stila Products