July 25, 2014 | 1804 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Promise Statement: "Victorias Secret Ultra Moisturizing Pear Glace Stimulating Body Scrub with pear nectar, cassis and voilet. To buff away dry skin with naturally exfoliating sugar crystals from a secret garden as you clanse with luxurious, fragrant foam."

Retail Price: $9.00 (approx)

First 5 Key Ingredients:
Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water, Hydated Silica.

Okay, I'm going against my first mind on this one as there's nothing natural about this product. The first 5 key ingredients aren't the greatest but they're not the worst of the worst either... I should but I just can't hate this product. Matter of fact, I kinda have major love for it! SOOO much so, I scribed a letter to Miss Vicky, expressing my addiction and utter sadness over its disappearance from their shelves... : (

Dear Victoria's Secret,

Why did you discontinue this AMAAZING body scrub?! It was a HOLY GRAIL product for me & that's an honor I don't bestow on many products but this one made the list! I loved it & shed a tear the day I returned to stock up & was informed it was no more....

Why oh why did you guys do this? You've saddened myself & I'm sure a host of others who gleefully spread this yummy scented moisturizing yet effective exfoliating goodness all over our bodies with pure delight! It made a difference in my skin, really & truly & I even over-looked the fact that it's not made with the purest of ingredients, who cares?! It was shower scrub crack! Caution-thrown-to-the-wind-good! Please reconsider & bring this item back to the menu & without changing the formulation (sneaky buggers) because, well, frankly my shower routine hasn't been the same since.

Pretty Please & Thank You.