October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit: All-Natural

Retail Price: $34.00

Promise-Statement:
"All-Natural! These exfoliating body scrubs are highly addictive and moisturizing. Our unique sugar scrub exfoliates, moisturizes and smoothes your skin to perfection! This incredible combination of oils and cane sugar is whipped together to provide vitamins, minerals and proteins essential to maintaining beautiful youthful skin. Ready to see what all the buzz is about? Try our all natural body scrub for yourself! Beware, once you try it there is no going back!"

First 5 Key Ingredients:
Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential and Fragrance Oils, Vitamin E Oil.

The first five ingredients lists Cane Sugar as the first ingredient which I love!! The primary boasted ingredient should be in the top 5. Another wonderful thing about this scrub is it contains only seven ingredients total.

Okay, first let me start out saying that while I really love this scrub, I won it in a give-away & couldn't for the life of me see paying $34 for a SCRUB of all things. Plus, I don't like the deep container that makes it hard to get the stuff at the bottom once it's almost gone. Now on to the good ~ this stuff smells like a vacation you don't want to end! Heavenly & it's all-natural which I LOVE! It feels so good & effective & the scent lingers afterward, just not long enough - I'd love to smell like this all day & I'm more for clean scents not cloying sweet sticky scents but this is one exception I'd gladly make!