December 18, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Rich Lip Color SPF 12 - Bikini Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous color!!! I absolutely love this lipstick. So beautiful nude pink, not too bright but not too nude. Looks amazing on light or tanned skin. I like the fact that it is long lasting. It is matte but not too drting. However I am using a dip of lip balm underneath.
Price $25 at Sephora. A bit pricy but I could not find this color & long lasting anywhere else!
Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Veritas709

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bikini Pink is a light to medium pink that's very natural on my lips (see my pic on product images). It's a pretty and feminine color. I love pink lipsticks, but it's hard to find one that I like. I love a natural baby or milky pink lips. This color, especially after it fades away a bit gives me that kind of natural, understated pink color that I like. It is matte but not extremely drying. I do use a balm underneath because I hate dry lips. It lasts a few hours. There's no smell or taste of any kind. The packaging is just a standard black square tube. It will probably be my favorite go- to everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by justanne

This is my first lipstick from Bobbi Brown and I'd have to say, despite the hefty price tag, it's still worth it because of the lovely color pay off. I am Asian, and I have fair skin w/ yellow undertones, but this shade doesn't wash me out. It is such a wearable light pink perfect for everyday wear. My HG everyday pink lippie is "please me" from MAC but this gem right here is slowly taking its place. I love it and I would definitely definitely recommend! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by friskilyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A Bobbi Brown sales rep recommended this lipstick to me because I was looking for a spring color lipstick for a wedding. I wasn't that crazy about the color on my lips but wore it on occasion. One night I was out and needed some color on my cheeks but forgot my blush at home so I applied this lipstick to my cheeks and LOVED the color. I have such a difficult time finding blush colors that don't make me look like a clown or colors that show up at all, and for some reason this color is perfect on me. Plus, the consistency of the lipstick makes the color blend into my skin very well yet the color stays. It looks like a natural, flushed color on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm NC20, black hair, brown eyes with pigmented lips that are darker than the rest of my face. This comes out pink without being too light or too bright. It's just the right amount of pink, but I'd say it's leaning a liiiiiittle bit to raspberry/purple. Just a tiny, itsy bit. Normally due to my dark lips I'd have to use a base colour first to neutralize the area, but with this I can apply directly from the tube. Just a slight dab all over in dots motion and spread the colour evenly with my fingers and voila! I have rosy, just-bitten lips. All pigmented lips owners will understand that this is some sort of a miracle. This is the first lipstick I've tried in years that give me that kind of look on its own. No base is needed, no mixing with other lipstick is necessary *breathe a looongggggg sigh of relief*

Longevity: 5-6hours.
Texture: matte but not too matte. No shimmer. Non drying but not moisturizing either.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this color, Bikini Pink, and Bare Pink. Bikini Pink is my favorite. It's a pinky nude. No peach tones. No shimmer. No smell or taste to this lipstick. This lipstick gives me a cool, soft pink lip. Sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by jenam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipstick. I am someone that cannot usually pull off light pink lipstick (I think Mac Angel is beautiful but it looks super barbie pink on me) but this lipstick works on me (NC25, blonde, hazel eyes). It looks best when applied with a light hand and with some gloss on top. It ends up looking like a pretty, soft, neutral pale pink. Very wearable. The formula is nice, not drying and lightweight. This is probably my go-to pale pink shade. (I took one lippie off since I have to lightly apply and can't just smear this on while driving lol, so really nice lipstick but not 5 lippie perfect)