Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Body Wash

3.5

on 7/8/2014 4:14:00 PM

I'm really picky about body washes. I find that most of them leave my skin dry and I don't have particularly dry skin. I've used several Jo Malone and Molton Brown washes that all smell great but they still leave me dry. This one does not. Not at all. It's clean smelling and doesn't interfere with any fragrance that I may wear but the best thing is smooth, flake free, itch free skin all day without body lotions or creams!

on 3/29/2014 1:10:00 AM

This body wash smells delicious (like pineapple, I love it!), however this is a total misnomer because it is not in the least rich. This is not a cream (hence rich), but rather is a gel (with useless microbeads). Although it smells delicious, I would not actually purchase a full bottle of this as it does not do what it advertises. In conclusion, just three stars for this product.

on 3/6/2014 3:08:00 PM

It has a very strong grapefruit smell. Its a very thick bodywash with little micobeads throughout. I just thought it was alright. Maybe a little too thick

on 10/16/2011 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

From the PTR Site:

Uniquely formulated body wash that contains micro-beads with vitamins A, C & E and moisturizers that burst onto the skin leaving it clean, fresh and moisturized.

Got a sample of this at a hotel. Smelled nice - slightly citrusy and had small beads of moisturizer that popped on the skin.

Popular Gels/Soaps