September 23, 2014 | 1443 users online

Lip Liners - Real Colors - Hydra Lips Waterproof Gel Lip Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by vforvalerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this up in my local Rite-Aid. Because I was in need of a new nude lip liner (my absolute fave one from Lo'real finished) and saw this lip liner in I beleieve the shade is named Nudist. Very nice product. Swatched it, washed the dishes in the morning and the swatch lasted all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the color Pin Up Pink. It is a lovely lavender pink color and it stays on pretty well for a cheaper lip liner. I love the color as it is bright and feminine. The packaging is a 3, but what can you expect from a lipliner? That isn't me being cruel, as it is nice for lip liner. I do think a twist up liner would have been more user friendly. Over all, I can't complain and I will buy this brand again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by chinacat33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Smudge resistant. Great color. A deep candy pink. Purchased at Sally Beauty for $5.29. I want to go buy some other colors

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Sally's in "Petal to the Metal", a matte dark hot pink/fuchsia. I have used it several times, mostly as a base with Illamasqua's Corrupt lipstick on top (some people has given me compliments when I'm using this combination), and it works really well. It is definitely waterproof and has a smooth application. Can't wait to try other products by this brand!