July 25, 2014 | 1617 users online

Polishes - Nutra Nail - Gel Perfect UV Free Gel Color

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by yordanagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really Disappointed About this product!
Honestly I am happy I bOught it on sale. At first is nice to have your nails dry and ready to go in a matter of minutes. BUT it doesn't even last a day.
I decided to get my nails done a for a wedding I had to attend on a Saturday. Thinking friday was going to be a busy day I opted to have them done on Thursday night. I applied the product following their video tutorial and everything look good. Regardless of the strong chemical fumes that came from the activator bottle (this product is not for people with a weak stomach), the final product was really gel like looking! Happy with the result. Went to bed for a restful night.
I Took a shower the next morning and headed to work. While I was driving I noticed that the nail polish had already started to come off!!! Really? not even 24hrs later... This continued the whole day and by saturday my nails look like CRAP!! most of them had the nail polish either half way chipped away or fully gone. And whatever was left I couldn't remove it with a regular nail polish remover because of what this product is made of.
COMPLETLY A TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT. WILL NEVER EVER BUY IT AGAIN, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kcroyals

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know I am alone in this opinion but I love this stuff. I think it works so well for me because I have short nails. I think I could see problems with long nails ( maybe). It goes on easily, looks great and wears perfectly till I take it off. The best thing ( and worst) is that I will be able to stock up on the cheap until they quit making it. Until then I have beautiful nails, no salon visits and a ton of money saved! Oh, and it makes my nails strong ! May keep them short just so I can use this polish tho!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by TheHateress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't normally do my own nails, but was attracted to the promise of a 'gel nail' at home manicure without UV/LED lights. This product failed to deliver on all counts.

The package came with three bottles: Activator, Nail Color, and Brush cleaner, with no clear instructions. I was confused at why there's be no step-by-step instructions, and instead a directive to watch a video on YouTube. That's silly, at the very least please include a pictorial.

I filed, buffed, and cleaned my nail beds before applying the 'activator', which then proceeded to run all over my cuticles and skin. Annoying, but not a deal breaker. I then followed with the polish, which was streaky at best, despite having been applied in thin coats (two).

After an hour, the polish hadn't set, so I used acetone (the 'brush cleaner' to remove it. I would not recommend this sub-par polish system to anyone. It was a waste of $11.99.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Princess817

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately the bad reviews are true. I can't really add anything other than what was said....
Complete waste of money. Chipped after an hour. AN HOUR.
I suspect the 'activator' is nail glue, too..which I can't even get nail glue to stick to my nails (when I need to repair them because of breaks) so...yeah.
REALLY expensive for nail glue and the bottles are VERY small.
Boo. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Bafisher13

I will never use again. Stupid .. Just nail glue that I should of known from the smell. Chips within two days takes forever to get off even with pure acetone .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product does everything it says but ALL IT CONSIST OF IS BRUSH ON NAIL GLUE and NAIL POLISH lol the "activator" is brush on nail glue,the polish is regular nail polish,the "cleaner" is nothin but pure acetone. You can get the same effect by spending $3 on some brush on nail glue and follow the same procedure (clean nails ,apply the brush on nail glue,apply polish,place polish brush in acetone and wipe offf excess polish,repeat and add one last coat of nail glue) i add essie 3 way glaze as a top coat,this stuff is really more of a rip off,i mean it does what it says it will BUT COME ON! REALLY $10-$15 for a mini nail glue,mini polish and mini bottle of acetone??? Never again for me. Btw to remove this you have to soak it off with acetone i can only imagine the mess,will update when i come upon that joyous event lol

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Maydaybabay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. This stuff is DREADFUL. The activator is straight up nail glue. The "brush cleaner" is acetone. You are essentially painting your entire nail with glue. This made a WRECK of my nails. I'm painfully trying to remove them and my nails are now a complete ragged, bleeding mess. I HATE YOU NUTRA NAIL

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cass22101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Applied this yesterday after noon. It was very easy to apply. The activator gel does have a harsh smell. When I first opened it, it burned my eyes. However, this is pretty easy to apply. You do have to work fast. So if it takes you a while to do each nail, this may not work for you. This took longer then the 5 minutes to dry completley. Maybe 15 minutes. It was very shiny, but was not very even. My nails feel very hard. The activator gel is thick and you can see the uneveness. It was very shiny until I showered. It was noticably duller. One of my nails were chipped right out of the shower. This morning, 2 more nails had chipped and every nail had hairline cracks in them. Thye look awful now... lumpy, dull, chipped and cracked. I would not recommend. I hope it comes off easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do my nails every 5-7 days and wanted a product that lasts at least a week. Bought Fire color because I thought it would be nice to have a red that last longer than a few days without chipping and also with a high shine as described on the package. The product sounded great as I do not want to spend a lot of time in a salon getting Shellac nor time in removing gel polish.

Application was easy but the bottles are so small and flimsy they almost tipped over a few times during application. The shine was pretty good. Chipped in two days.

Removal was a nightmare and I ended up sanding off the top layer of my nails to get the remaining traces off. My nails are definitely weakened by the removal. You have to use 100% acetone and that also damaged my cuticles and surrounding skin.

This is the worst manicure product I have ever used and I have been polishing my nails for 30 years, every 5-7 days!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by dgz3120

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i found this product at Big Lots for $4.50. Knowing how expensive this stuff is at all other drugstores, i decided to give it a try.
Im on ay one of wear, so far so good. But the smell of the activator was very strong. I really think this stuff is superglue, because after reading the removal process with acetone, i remembered acetone is the only stuff that removes superglue. Ill come back in a week and let yall know more about how it went as far wear and tear, and removal. *****UPDATE*****
11-23-12
So its been 6 days since i put on this polish. Its holding up quite well. I see a bit of wearing on the tips where i rustling with paperwork in the office. No drastic chipping or cracking, i have long nails in case anyones wondering. The shine has worn off, but its not horrid or dull.I read on another site that ANY polish can be used as long as you use the activator as a base. So the next thing im going to try is a french mani. Ill keep you updated!