October 25, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - orange tempera

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

A very pretty, opaque pinkish color with a barely there orange tint. On my lips it comes off as a very translucent pinkish color. I bought this from eBay while on the hunt for somewhat nude glosses and it's definitely one of my favorite of MAC's limited edition lip glasses. It looks great with a smokey eye or a simple, every day look. Really the only downside is when after a few hours of wear, it starts to dry out. Then the color doesn't seem quite as visible and it becomes stickier on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

Orange Tempera is a really nice and opaque nude peach colour with a slight pink undertone. I hate the texture and formula of MAC lipglasses but this one is worth putting up with just because of the colour. It's incredibly pigmented so you need to be careful! I dab a few spots over my lips and spread it out. It creates the perfect nude lip for many skintones (maybe not on VERY dark skin). I always get questions and compliments whenever I wear this gloss ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

This is the first lipglass I've tried, and I was really surprised how highly pigmented and opaque it is. I was expecting a more sheer lip gloss and to be honest it's too opaque for me to wear by itself because of its pale milky color, which settles into my liplines and looks weird.

That said, it's a pretty peach-nude color (not orange at all, wth, MAC), and I found that it looks really good if I pat a small amount into my lips with one finger kind of like a lip stain. It tones down the color on my lips, and I can wear it by itself for a sort of satin lipstick finish or top it with clear gloss. The advantage this latter combination has over just using a sheer gloss is that the pigments of the MAC gloss stick to my lips even after the clear layer wears off, so I still get the flattering lighter color even when there's no shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

Limited Edition Lipglass....this colour is amazing, its a soft milky peach/pink...very shiny, doesn't last ages as with most lip-glosses...but its all about the colour...even one of the mac make up ladies in the store asked me what i had on lips as it was such a love/unique color...she looked shocked when i told her it was one of hers..LOL...its very opaque, not sheer at all...lovely.