October 31, 2014 | 1731 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection - Delight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I am visiting Portland, Maine on a business trip and came across a "Christmas Tree Shops" store across from my hotel. I entered and absolutely loved that store! It reminds me of a store called "Save on Drugs" and that store was my favorite back in the 80's. Anyway, while there I hit the cosmetics department to see what pretties they had for me to buy. I found some beautiful lipsticks marked down 50%, CG in Delight was an awesome find. I got back to the hotel and immediately tried it own and fell in love.

The color is a soft red mixed with bright pink and looks fantastic on my skin tone. Love it so much that I went back over there and purchased the last 2 they had in this color, I am loving it that much and can see myself wearing this all summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Delight is a watermelon pink. I was a little disappointed that it isn't as opaque as most other lip perfection lipsticks, but the color is buildable. I also don't like the taste. I can't complain about this lipstick too much though, because I did receive compliments on the color from my husband and sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. The texture is smooth and not drying, and the color is like my lips, but better. I find it very similar to Clinique's "All Heart" lipstick. I'm upset that Cover Girl seems to have discontinued this shade. I ordered 2 extras to keep stocked when I can no longer find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It works really well with my skin tone. I was afraid it might be too pink but it isn't. It doesn't dry out your lips but I do have to reapply occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is what I wanted MAC Impassioned to look like on me. Hot watermelon pink (but not as bright as Rimmel's #06). Works well as a stain too. Great product, very flattering with my skin tone and makes my blue eyes bluer and teeth whiter. Does not emphasize my lip's dry patches too much, but isn't that moisturizing either, but the stain effect compensates.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Nice mid toned pink to enhance natural lipcolor. If you like MAC Lustering youll love this. Its a very close dupe. Very creamy and middle of the road on opaqueness. If you find temptress and fairytale too bright for you this is the next downed down, but brightening option

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by 2010

The only reason I would not repurchase this lippie is that the color is not as flattering on me as it could be. (I have rosacea, and have a hard time covering it up).
This lippie lasts a decent amount of time for me but I really need to get a lipliner for it, as it tends to smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

i love this color on me. its pinky but yet not too pink. really moisturising.stays all day without drying your lips