December 23, 2014 | 1487 users online

Highlighters - Philosophy - heavenly light pink illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this highlighter. I use it after applying my foundation. Just rubb a bit on my fingers and dab it under my eyes, my forehead, chin, nose and cheeks. It gives a really nice glow, not shiny or sparkly but it just lights up my face. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This pink illuminator is super easy to use, it comes right out with a twist of the top and squeeze. However, I usually get too much squeezed out and end up wasting it. I prefer to not use the brush because it will pick up the blush and foundation I already have on my face so I gently brush it up my cheek with my index finger. It's fun to have, although not really a must-have for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

It's quite interesting that I stumbled upon this product at BigLots. I got it for like $3, and I was intrigued because I always look to try different kinds of products. I use it slightly above where I use my blush, and it looks gorgeous. It has a slight color to it, but not a lot. It's mostly a reflective kind of product, the pink is noticeable only if it is caught in direct light. It still gives a very healthy glow. It's got no glitter (yaaay) or anything too outstandish! Like aforementioned, the price is awesome at BigLots, and I haven't actually tried to find is in a specialty store yet so I can't say anything about the real price. The only downside is that it feels so awkward putting it on. I'm not a fan of cream products in general, and using this with the applicator it has (a brush that dispenses the product), it feels like my cat is licking my face. Not the best feeling. Other than that, it's a great highlighter with awesome staying power!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Big Lots for $3.00-This stuff is great. I like the coverage and it makes my face feel moisturized but not oily. Too bad this is being discontinued because I would certainly buy it again if it was available. It is a nice change from using translucent power. Also, this has no scent which I really like because perfumed products have a tendency to make me break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while back and use it daily. I have not had any issues with it so far, and love that it's not overly glittery. I agree with the review below on the fact that it's very subtle, which is great for me since I use it as a everyday face glowifier. Gives me a dewy look, which I like. But I don't think I'll be getting it again since from experience Benefit's That Gal is a better option (still subtle but pretty).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by apgoh2

I was very keen on trying on this product as it claims to impart a certain glow to your skin with skin-loving botanicals.

It comes in merely 30ml, squeeze bottle, with a built-in brush. A plus point would be that the brush has a 'lock'' function, so you just turn the nozzle in one direction to dispense the product, and vice versa. Hence, it's great as it does not cause any unnecessary spillage.

Onto the product itself, this illuminator is rather strange. I am saying so because..... unlike most highlighters, it does not come in a creme form and make your skin shine like a disco ball. In fact, it's effect is so subtle, that only you, the wearer can notice it. I tried mixing it with my moisturiser or wearing it alone, but it does not seem to make ANY difference to me. One thing that i do love about it though, is that it does not comes in any scent, and does not clog up your pores. It sits on top on your skin very comfortably, almost like what a good moisturiser would do.

To sum it up, this is more like a luminising moisturiser if that make any sense ? If you're looking for something to brighten up your look or anything more dramatic, you will probably be dissapointed. Would not repurchase or recommend it to anyone.