Nivea Pure and Natural Hand Cream

3.9

I love this cream. I just bought it today. I'm a vegetarian and naturalist, so I always try to stick to natural products whenever I can. I was in need of a hand cream as my hands have been very chapped this winter. This was on sale at my local drug store for just under $5 CAD. I was attracted to the cute packaging and the "organic argan oil" label, so I picked it up, as well as the Pure and Natural Body Milk, which I will try and review later!

Upon using this, it was very apparent this product is rich in argan oil, as it has a slippery texture. This didn't bother me at all, as it absorbed very quickly and didn't leave a greasy film on my hands. My hands weren't any slipperier after use, just soft and moisturized. This product also has a light enough scent I can use it at work, which is a huge plus. New HG hand cream, definitely deserves more positive reviews.

on 9/10/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this handcream. It's silky, lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy film after applying. I really can feel that my hands and nails are moisterized after using this. It's just lovely. I carry it everywhere and I have one on my desk at the office too. I wish Nivea would make a travelsize of this, as a 100ml is a lot to carry in my purse.

on 6/28/2013 6:38:00 AM

It's inexpensive and has a slight balmy texture to it which is nice

on 6/21/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I wasn't going to purchase this at first. But "argan oil" definitely caught my attention, so I bought it. I'm surprised by the reviews cause this hand cream is really hydrating, smooth and not sticky. The smell though reminds me of Clean and Clear's oil free moisturizer. Not offensive. But not what I prefer. Doesn't bother me that much. Will definitely purchase again and recommend to my friends.

on 7/19/2012 11:11:00 AM

Usually, I am not a fan of Nivea products, but I have to admit that this company sells the best hand creams in drugstore ! This one is made with argan oil. It moisturizes well, is cheap and smells so good ! A great buy.

on 12/12/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a lightweight cream so it would work only for normal or slightly dry skin. The part that really bothers me about this product is the smell: very strong and perfume-y.

on 10/14/2011 11:58:00 AM

I was such a sucker for the wonderful smell ! But the product itself is awful, thin and slippery (although it says "no silicones") and the moisturizing power is zero. I felt I had to use something else more hydrating an hour later.