October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Visibily Clear - Spot Stress Control - Ultra-Light Spot Treatment Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazzzzzzing product!!!!! Finnaly something that works I am knocking on 28 now and am starting to break out from this new product I have been using and also hormonal and stress hasint been helping have been getting white heads under my chin and 3 new pimples on both sides of my cheeks I also suffer with back acne not serious but enough to make me feel self concincous about wearing open tops and dresses nothing has been able to get rid of them until using this product within a few days both my back and face have cleared tremendously its super cheap to at $7 bucks everyone can have amazing pimple free skin love it will never be without it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Lalipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Finally my search for the perfect moisturizer has come to an end. I found it <3 I've tried it all, expensive creams, cheap creams, organic/natural creams.. and this baby right here, is the best. I have very acne prone skin that reacts to pretty much anything & everything and my skin tends to get very dry but can get oily during the day around my nose. So I'm not exactly a easy customer. I demand a lot. Moisturizers usually irritate my skin in general (even natural ones) and just has a bad effect on me. I was starting to think of just leaving it out completely but then I decided to buy this product. I have the matching scrub and like it a lot so figured this can be worth a shot too. Basically it's a gel, comes out very light (like most gel moisturizers would) and doesn't feel heavy at all. In fact, I was worried that this would not moisturize my dry skin, but it did. It really does a good job at keeping my skins moisturize levels under check and I don't have a problem with this causing my skin to go oily during the day like moisturizers tend to do on my skin. It makes my skin feel really soft, smells and feels cooling/refreshing and I absolutely ADORE how well this works under foundation. Ever since I started using this moisturizer my make up looks flawless! I don't even know how that's possible, perhaps it's the texture of this product that gives my foundation a oomph. Plus if you're not convinced yet, this really really does help with acne!!! I've been having bad breakouts on my chin (that's where I'm super prone to getting spots!) and this has calmed my skin down to such a extent that I don't need concealer on my chin anymore. In fact, this makes my overall make up free face look fresh and matte which is something I don't get from other moisturizers. Only downside is the small tube it comes in, the price (slightly more expensive than other moisturizers) and the fact that there's no SPF but hey, nothing is ever completely perfect and there's always sunscreen for that. This is my favorite moisturizer and has officially replaced the jojoba oil that I used as my moisturizer which I've been religiously been using for a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by deleybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There's light moisturiser, then there's this... I was scared of it absorbing into my hand whilst I put the tube on the side, talk about fast! I used this alongside the spot stress control 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion as my skin had reacted to suncream and I broke out in acne all over my chin and neck. Looking back, I shouldn't have purchased anything from this range as I have sensitive skin but I'd read good reviews and needed something to help me. I've been using it for two weeks and my skin was previously dehydrated, sensitive and only a tiny bit oily with a few dry patches. It's seriously aggravated my skin and actually made my acne worse for the first week, but I think it may have helped clear it up a little now. I won't be using this as part of my regular routine anymore because it's made my skin more oily than a takeaway, seriously :( I think it's stripped my skin of its natural oils and made it go into overdrive to produce more if that's even possible!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautylicious7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It. doesnt. work.

!!! because of how light it is too, it feels like it just doesnt do anythin!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As others have stated, this gel is incredibly light and runny, and doesn't moisturise very well. It works fine if you use a very moisturising wash first, or, I assume, if your skin never feels dry to begin with. It sinks in very quickly and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and silky. I bought it because it contains green tea extract, which is supposed to be really good for acne and oil control, but after using up one 40 ml bottle, I haven't been able to tell if it really made a difference. It doesn't aggravate my acne at all though, so that's good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Prazzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as part of a boxed set, along with the Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub. They're not kidding when they describe this as "ultra-light". This product has a gel consistency that feels almost watery when you apply it to the skin. It is absorbed rapidly and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Once it's absorbed, it leaves no residue on my skin, I can't feel by touch that I've applied any products.

I like this product and I like the fact that it moisturises without leaving me feeling greasy. It has a fresh, pleasant smell. I do feel that this product would be more suited for use in the summer, as I enjoy the feeling of richer and thicker creams on my skin in the winter.

I do not suffer from acne, so I cannot say whether this product is effective in reducing and preventing blemishes. It hasn't caused my skin to break out or react negatively in any way. I said that I would buy it again, but probably only during summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGabiCollins

I have been using the Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Ultra-Light Treatment Moisturiser for quite a while now. Bought my second tube today! I love this product! My friend actually recommended this to me. It is perfect for oily skin, so if your someone who, towards the end of the day, has an oil packed face its perfect for you. I personally had a problem with this. If I spent a whole day at school, I'd have the worst looking skin after. This really helped me control the oil that my face produces. I love it so much! Also, it minimised the chances of me getting any spots what so ever, and I would get a spot easily if my face became oily. Its almost like a gel that dries really fast. It is absorbed pretty fast !

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

This stuff is okay. It is my first gel based moisturiser and probably my last. It lacks the hydrating properties of a normal moisturiser that I desire and seems to act more like a sealing moisturiser. It doesn't irritate my skin which is good but its very runny and when I feel like its not doing any moisturising, I end up applying too much and feel like my face is kinda heavy and still lacking in moisture. On the plus side it soaks in very quickly. I think this might be good for oilys who don't have dehydration/irritation issues like me. As for spots I don't know, I never use it regularly enough, really only on days I feel my skin needs a rest from heavier creams. On the other hand it doesn't do anything for shine or oil production so my skin doesn't look glowing from it, pretty basic!