Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner-Outrageous Emerald 09

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the most beautiful, amazing green eyeliner I've ever encountered, and I have a lot of eyeliner. ;) It's a gorgeous shade of emerald, with a little shine, but not sparkly. Very vibrant. Like all the Prestige TI liners, it is super creamy and soft. It's so soft that you have to use it very lightly. I like to draw my line, then go over it with a small brush to even and smooth it out. A small amount of it will sometimes migrate to my lower lashline, but it is minimal, and this shade is so pretty that I don't care, I just remove it with a q-tip when it happens. I have many of these, but this is the prettiest one. I adore my UD 24/7s, but there are actually some in this line that I like better, and they are 1/3 the price. Fantastic overall, and this one is freaking gorgeous!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been in doubt about Outrageous Emerald and Fearless Teal but the latter won. For my case, been green-eyed I needed something really greener whereas Outrageous Emerald, despite its mame, came out quite bluish-green and not so dark as I wanted. Overall I love Total Intensity eye liners but I can imagine Outrageous Emerald better suiting someone with warm complexion and brown eyes (not me having a pale neutral-cool complexion and green eyes). Do give it a try, it is well worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My first ever product from this company. (Would u believe I had never heard of it till 2011?!) I was lurking around the Bourjois display when a SA showed me the Prestige collection of eyeliners and actually tried to smudge this one versus a green one from Bourjois and the bourjois got rubbed off almost completely while this one hardly budged!! To top it off, its soft and creamy to apply, it doesn't smudge and lasts forever on both your upper lid and waterline!! And the best part: its cheaper than most other eyeliners!!! Can u believe that?! and its made in Germany! (apparently great stuff!) The one i got is a beautiful highly pigmented dark green that really shows up well on my olive skin tone!