August 30, 2014 | 1822 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Quad - Smokey Purple

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Daynah91

I'm surprised at how low this product has been rated! I've actually bought it twice because I really love the color palette. I have green eyes and the colors really do bring out my eyes. It's my go-to shadow but then again I don't use anything too fancy or expensive. Not a huge fan of the package since when it runs low it's hard to scrape the shadow out of the triangles but it's so cheap you can just buy another! I make sure to use a primer on my lids before applying and it tends to last as long as I need it to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thank goodness I didn't pay much for this. It's a real stinker and totally deserves it's 8% buy again rating.

The shadows look sort of dirty and last about 5 minutes. Very thin and flimsy colors. I would definitely be skeptical about every colorway in this line after using this. Feels like nobody ever tested it before they put it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Rusty1711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

would definitely never buy this eyeshadow again. Looked very promising but doesn't even show up on my eyelids once applied. Such a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

Why on earth did I not read the reviews on this before buying not one, but two, of these awful palletts. I bought this purple one & a quad of browns. Everyone on here is dead-on: ZERO pigmentation. They are the most stunning colors in the tray, and then...NOTHING when you put them on.
I could kick myself for so many reasons: 1. What a waste of $5.99 times two, 2: I usually only buy cruelty-free make-up and now I bought a junk product that also hurt animals, 3: I also prefer to patronize natural/ organic make-up vendors.
Don't be dumb like me...buy something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

These looked so beautiful in the package, but were a huge disappointment even if I paid only $4 for them from Walmart, they are not worth anything since I won't be using them. I would have been ok if these were little pigmentation, some shimmer, I like shimmer eyeshadows, but there is barely any color and no shimmer whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Wow, this has poor reviews. But I know why: ZERO pigmentation! If you really cake the shadows on with primer underneath, you can get a slight color payoff with a satin sheen. It looks so tempting, so beautiful. Obviously, we all fell for it. But we are also writing reviews on MUA saying how awful it is. Don't fall for it like us! LOL

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by gbjulie

I typically only write reviews if things are overwhelmingly bad or good. Unfortunately this falls into the bad category. The colors seem really nice in the package, but that's where it ends. To get even the slightest bit of color to show up on your lids you literally need to cake this on. And even then it hardly looks like you're wearing anything. And I have a very pale complexion, so usually makeup looks very pigmented on me that I typically need to use an extra light hand when applying shadows. I'm probably going to give it to my little 6 year old cousin as playtime makeup. I'll never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lydiafan77

These have no pigmentation! The look in the pan looks alright, but when I put it on, it does nothing! Never again, actually the whole Rimmell line I dislike, don't like any of their products.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

Cute package, but wicked dusty product! My lashes were coated in this powder so bad, I had to clean them before applying mascara. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by chrishy74

As described by others, this quad is chalky, very little colour payoff, no staying power - and almost seems like 'play' make-up. No glide, no stick and makes your lids dry - which I have never had. This is the second time I bought Rimmel shadow with the same result - and they are probably of lesser quality than Wet N Wild.